Chapter 14

**XAVIER**

I heard her whimper of pleasure at the comment I made. I can tell she is dying for release but after that stunt she pulled by leaving, this is her punishment and me having sex with her and claiming her, she won't see it coming.

I kind of pictured me claiming her on my birthday, I also had a feeling we were going to do it that night after the party but things change.

I let her down from the wall and kiss her softly

"Please baby" she whispers trying to pull my close. I was loving it and so was my wolf, he was loving how she was begging to be pleased. He wanted to give in and take her but I wanted to continue to hear her pleas.

It turns me on when she is being submissive. I'm not some hard core dominant but I am alpha of my pack and am the boss so when she tells me she needs me or wants me, I purr and relish at the sound of it in my ears.

"Hey big bro! We gonna head off home now that miss Luna is ok" Melanie says from the doorway of the kitchen as Isabelle grabs a glass of water and painkillers.

Jane said that because of the silver she had in her body, it will still make her muscles ache for a couple of days. I had to make sure she was taking her pulls but by the looks of things she was going to make sure she took them also.

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow" I say giving her a kiss on the forehead before giving Blake a man hug

He walks over to Isabelle and pulls her close "Now no running off otherwise I will come and get you, and it won't be pretty"

I laugh at this comment because I know for a fact he would drag her back on her ass. I was laughing but my wolf was not.

'May I remind you they are cousins?' I thought

'Well, don't hurt her and she won't run away' he says and I huff and watch my sister and beta leave

I walk out of the kitchen before I smell that intoxicating scent. It makes me stop and I turn around to see Isabelle half way up the stairs slowly stripping off her clothes.

It takes everything in me to not run up those stairs and take her to the bedroom, or even fuck her on the stairs. But... This is her punishment as much as my own. She won't get what she wants.... Yet.

I watched as she completely takes her shirt off and slowly unzips her pants but stops when she moans in pain.

I sigh softly hearing her painful moan and smile walking up to her and picking her up bridal style up to our room

"Man! I was trying to be all sexy and shit"

"Baby everything you do is so damn sexy" I say planting a kiss on her lips "Aren't you tired?" I ask taking her up to the room

"No" She says "I need to get my pants on, I just fully ruined my mood to try and get in your pants"

I chuckle holding her in one arm and helping her pull her pants up. It calmed me to know she needs me to take care of her but I know once she is healthy and everything is back to normal she may not need me as often

'Don't worry, a female wolf especially our mate will always need us' my wolf says

'I hope so'

When she was done, I picked her up again in my arms

"Anything in particular you would like to do?" She looked up at me shocked. I knew she wasn't expecting me to ask her but after all my girl is still in pain and I will be gentleman like until she is better.

Now knowing my possessiveness and anger turns her on, I have to be aware that she will do anything and everything to satisfy her want of me.

It is going to be fun but how long will I last.