Chapter 25

Shortly after I watched Isabelle at the bar ordering more drinks, I sensed Alex and Samuel approach me with Damien following in a short distance behind them.

I noticed Alex and Samuel were more protective of Isabelle than Damien was. Damien was protective of her but not over the top like his brothers.

"Lets talk" Samuel says but still keeping an eye on Isabelle we move a little away from the rest of the party. "Look, Damien told us what happened... Then I saw what happened with the other alphas, I can see your anxieties towards Isabelle, but know she won't leave you and Damien's right when he says shes a gift..."

"So don't hurt her, because you are just asking for it" Alex smirks as we watch her "Shit better go and take that drink of her before... Oh shit there goes Georgina"

Georgina sultered her way passed Isabelle with a new guy on her arm. The guy stopped pulling away from Georgina and walked over to Isabelle.

"Looks like William is in town" Samuel says

I frown

"William is Georgina's older brother and old trainer of hers before he left travelling across Europe" Damien says.

"But I'm sure he had a thing for our sister" Alex says. I couldn't stand it, all these guys flirting with her. I could see she wasn't phased by it but out the corner of her eye she was watching me but trying to be subtle about it. I smirk knowing I won't let her stay mad at me for long. That's when we hear swearing coming from around the side of the house.

"Its not a celebration without a little bit of drama" Samuel says as we walk around the house.

"Sorry Will, I'll catch up with you another time? - Baby wait!" I hear Isabelle call as I wait for her to catch up. I shake my head at this extra bubbly girl that only comes out when she's drunk. I wish I saw that girl more when she wasn't drunk. Mental note to do something that brings this girl out.

"We really need to get you something eat" I say putting my hand in hers.

"Stay the fuck away from my mate!" We hear "MINE!"

The sight we saw was unbelievable, Nate was pinned to the wall with Tyler's hand around his throat. Hazel was standing beside Tyler looking a little flushed.

Blake comes around the corner and looks livid with his sister being there.

What the? He mouthed over to us. I just shrug my shoulders as I see Isabelle smiling at Hazel giving her the thumbs up. Hazel looked scared but her eyes said more.

"Hazel, move away" Blake says

"No don't" Isabelle says when Blake looks over at her confused "Thats her mate" Hazel moved away anyway in tears causing Tyler to drop his hands and move to her

"No need to cry love, I won't hurt you I just don't want another male touching whats mine" Tyler and Hazel are mates? The player and the sweetheart. Yeah I knew about Tyler's endeavours, he use to pull girls back home. I won't let Blake know this but one time he tried it on Melanie.

Hazel stepped back a little as Tyler went to reach out to her. Tyler looked hurt but even more hurt when she looked to Nate.

I knew about them, they were extremely close. But they weren't intimate. Nate had saved her from a gang of rogues once, and ever since she has followed him around and joined at the hip.

"Don't look at him" Tyler growled "Is he your boyfriend?" His accusing tone causes Hazel to flinch

Hazels eyes grew wide and shook her head. We could smell the fear coming off of her, I could see Blake starting to get angry. Tylers eyes softened and took a step towards her again