Chapter 17

**XAVIER**

I had to make things right with her. I was sexual frustrated and everything just got out of my control.

"You did say something that should never have been said" Blake says as I sit in my black track pants and running shoes.

Melanie comes down and hands me one of my shirts I leave here.

"You are an idiot for saying that you know?" I nod my head in guilt

"I know it's hard having a mate that everyone wants but you have to remember she wants you Xavier" Blake says as I put my head in my hands "I mind linked Frank and he said Rachel still thinks it's yours but her own father doesn't believe it"

"If Mary says is true and it supposedly is mine, shouldn't I be around her all the time right? But ever since I saw her that time I've been repulsed by her and she is a pretty woman" I say and receive a slap from Melanie

"That's because the child isn't yours dummy! Remember when Drake found out Ava was pregnant and we all wondered why he couldn't stand being near her despite how in love they were?" I nod my head slowly realizing "Because it wasn't his and when the baby was born and realisation hit him... Dah dah! Ava cheated"

Something's are strange in this werewolf world that we live in.

"Rachel's on her way here" I hear Blake say

"I'll go up and keep Isabelle company" Melanie says when the door bell rings.

Blake gets up and walks to the door, Rachel walks in with a sad look on her face

"Rachel" I say and I can't stand being next to her. Her scent is giving off something that doesn't attract me in the slightest of ways.

"My dad said that he thinks you aren't the father, but I know it's you" she pleads

"Rachel who is that guy that's being helping you out lately?" I ask straight faced

I watch her cheeks blush "He's an old boyfriend off mine and is helping me out"

"Look, if I was the father of your child, I would be around you and not be like this... I can't stand to be in the same room as you and that's because the child isn't mine Rachel.. I hadn't seen you in months and you show up a few weeks pregnant" I sigh "You have to stop being in love with me because I have my mate now"

Her eyes widen and she stands up "We were friends who had a good time Rachel I'm sorry but I love my mate"

"Fine! This child isn't yours, but I was hoping that if you believed me, you would want me again!" Rachel says storming out of the house slamming the front door behind her

"Now that is sorted, what about this business with that vampire?" Blake asks as we walk into the kitchen making us a sandwich

I hear footsteps and turn around seeing Melanie walk in and grab some things "Don't mind me carry on" she says grabbing a bag of chips and chocolate

"If you are watching movies, don't forget the strawberries, she knows you always have some so she'll ask for them if you don't take them" I say to Melanie as she nods her head

"Anyway.. What did Hector tell you?" Blake asks

"He said that there was a vampire searching for her, crossing through the territories in search of her... Drinking the blood of girls who looked like her... One girl he said lived and said the vampire wanted her blood, he got a taste of it before and wants it again" I say feeling all my anger build up again. I inhaled and caught her beautiful scent causing me to instantly snap my head to the kitchen door but she wasn't standing there.