Chapter 16

**XAVIER**

Last night... Well all through the night after a few drink and snack breaks and this morning was amazing.

We claimed each other at the same time and I swear I never exploded that much in my whole twenty-one years I have been living.

Every time I felt her core tighten around me I knew she was close to release. The sheer ecstasy of feeling it with my mate.

I woke up slowly opening my eyes. I yawn and take a deep breath. I quickly sit up not finding her in bed next to me

"Where is my mate?" After the claiming last night, I just find myself extra selfish and possessive when I'm with her. All I wanted was for her to be by my side even when we had our breaks to go to the bathroom, I was in there. When she wanted to wash the sex off her body early hours of this morning I was with her but when I wake up, where the fuck is she?

I'm slowly getting angry because I have no idea where she is. I put on a pair of track pants and head to the bedroom door.

When I pull it open, a strong food scent carries itself up the stairs to my curious nose.

That's where she is!

I walk downstairs when I freeze at the sight of my mate in the kitchen, shaking her ass to 'little bad girl' song playing over the mini iPod dock.

I was getting hard at the sight of her, only in my hooded top showing off her sculpted thighs and calves.

I folded my arms over my chest and watched her with a smile on my face. A slow song came on 'demonstrate' by jojo. I could see from here what playlist she had on. So my mate is into r'n'b music.

I don't have anything against it, I don't anything against music in general. Whatever I feel like listening to, determines what mood I am in so it could be anything.

She started dancing more seductively now and I couldn't contain myself. As I got closer I could hear her singing.

Why did I not hear her before? That's right I was too busy staring at her legs. The hooded top rode up revealing that beautiful ass to my wanting eyes. Her boy leg underwear insinuating her ass.

I swallowed hard and my bulge was growing by the second. Fuck breakfast, I'll have me something else to eat.

I saw her snap her body back up standing straight and slowly turn around with a shy smile on her face

"Hey baby" she smiles showing me how gorgeous she is with that smile and quickly turns away

"Hey, it smells good" I say slowly walking up to her as she pulls the frying pan off the element and plates up the eggs.

She turns around and stops to look at me. I smirk watching her eyes take in my appearance.

"Why do you have to look so damn good?" She says and my smirk grows when her eyes widen "Fuck did I say that out loud?"

I nod causing a blush on her cheeks to form. She puts the pan down and turns back to plating up our food by bending over the oven.

"Fuck breakfast babe" I say pulling her ass into my crotch making her feel the growth in my pants she caused.

She gasps as I pick her up and put her on the kitchen bench, spreading her legs for me.

I lay a passionate kiss on her lips and teasing her lips open with my tongue. When she opens, the kiss turns more hungry like we want to eat each other up.

My fingers play with her underwear moving it aside to get to her sweet core that I want to eat when we hear a knock at the door

"I hope you guys are up!" We hear yelling. I fix her underwear up as she rushes out the door to the laundry. She soon comes back with leggings on and a shirt for me.