Chapter 34

I woke up the next day refreshed and better yet myself especially feeling the warmth of my mates arms protecting around my waist holding my stomach and Troy's little body facing me sleeping near my head.

He was scared he was going to wake up and I wasn't there... Again. We had to go through all the people I knew last night and if any of them have a grudge or would come after me. Laughable I thought but Xavier was super serious and even freaked me out a couple of times.

"Do you really want to find out what we are having?" Xavier whispers in my ears as he rubs my stomach

"Do you?" I ask pulling Troy closer who snuggled into me by placing his hand on my face. I move to lie on my back and properly face him when he nods. I smile back when he kisses my cheek.

Last night, well last night was amazing. Although I am pregnant, he still gets it up for me. I shudder at the memory of our passion before Troy cried in his sleep and we brought him in.

"Now my love" Xavier moved closer to my ear "Your arousal is such a turn on, I told you last night you are carrying my pup and I'll be damned if I don't want you especially with these damn curves that you have" I blush when I feel his tongue on my earlobe "You had curves before but now everything is hand width" I feel one of his hands travel up from my stomach to grab one of my breasts. It fit perfectly in his hands. "Hand width baby" He whispers seductively in my ear making a small growl that sent shivers down my spine.

I look over at the time. Nine o'clock. I can hear a stir downstairs. Last night the baby didn't move at all I was glad he/she didn't because that wouldnt be awkward at all

"Come baby, lets go have breakfast, I don't have anything I need to tend to today" I raise my eyebrows at him "Well I cleared my schedule for today" I purse my lips together looking at him. I had grown accustomed to his meetings and office work that he needs to do. He made time for lunch and breakfast with me then dinner together. "Ok there were a few things I needed to do but Blake is going to handle them, so I am free to do things with you, like buy your own clothes"

We were suppose to go yesterday but I didnt want to go, I wanted to hang with my family. Troy stirred in his sleep before waking up completely. He cuddled into me some more before Xavier started to get out of the bed

"Dad" We snap our heads to Troy making sure if he was awake or not. Yeah he is awake "Dad said to start calling you dad" I look up at Xavier who probably won't admit he was going to cry looked like he was going to right there

"Did he?" I ask as Troy nods "Do you feel alright with calling Xavier that?"

Troy nods smiling at me "You're my mama and dad now" But they will always be your parents. I thought as he smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my neck

"I love you little man" I say lifting him up in my arms to get out of the bed

"I love you too mama"

ONE YEAR LATER

"Troy honey!" I call out holding Aiden in my arms. I hear little feet running down the stairs, I look around seeing Troy in a very cute black suit "Aww little man you look very handsome" I say

"What about me?" I look up and see Xavier standing in a black suit as well with a white shirt underneath. Gosh he looks delicious in his suit, very business like yet super sexy.

"You" I say stepping towards him "Look very very handsome" I say kissing him on the lips "Take your son" Aiden tugged at Xavier who smiled looking down at him. Aiden is now nine months, I had him two months after Marcus came and Lily had Jasmine three months after me. Wolves have different birthing patterns compared to humans and it also differs for the wolf carrying. Don't ask me how, it just does.