Chapter 13

**XAVIER**

Watching her try to stand her ground against me was setting me on fire.

"Get in the car Isabelle, I don't want to talk about serious stuff on the side of the road" I say and turn around opening the door for her

I took a deep breath and smelt something so erotic and delicious I couldn't take it. I wanted to push her hard against the car and have my way with her.

I sigh "Not here baby" I put my hand out to her "I want to make things right between us... Now come on" She takes my hand as I guide her into the car driving us home.

We stopped into a Chinese restaurant ordering takeaways because with the things I want to know, I didn't want anyone else to know.

I was glad to know she was at home, as soon as I opened the door a flash of arms wrap around Isabelle.

"Don't ever do that to me again" Mel says as Isabelle hugs her back. Isabelle looks at me and just nods.

"Sweet you brought dinner and.... My naughty cousin" I hear Blake say from the kitchen. He is first and foremost my best friend if I'm about to hear everything, I at least need someone else who can calm me down. I smile and glance back at Isabelle who was being pushed inside by my sister in the direction of the kitchen.

We unpack the food and place plates on the table before sitting down.

I wanted Isabelle to sit beside me but instead she sat opposite me beside Mel. I was hurt, what does she think I will do when she tells me everything? I could see the worry in her eyes as she gazes upon me watching her as she places food on her plate.

"I think I will go first" I say taking a deep breath when her worry increases filling my entire body. I stay strong and stare into her eyes

"I didn't know if I would find my mate, I wasn't sure if she was even out there for me, I had made a call and went with it until you arrived" I saw her eyes begin to water "I had met Stephanie last year and was taken aback by her beauty" I watch as tears fall from Isabelle eyes, she turned to Mel with a smile who must have been holding her hand "Hector had struck up a deal with me to unite a stronger bond between our packs so that week you had arrived that's where we were and what we were doing"

"We?" She asks confused

"I went with him" Blake whispers as she suddenly glares at him. A few more tears fell from her eyes and I couldn't help but try to reach out my hand to take hers but she moved away.

It was killing me, I wanted to comfort her so badly because of what I was doing but she had to know.

She breathed in deeply and sighed "When I met you, I instantly tried to contact him leaving him messages saying I found my mate you know the deal is off but he didn't call me back until he showed up to my birthday... Baby I am being honest when I say I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was hoping it would go away and I wouldn't hurt you the way I did but it happened and all I want is you"

"Have there been other girls who you have been shocked in awe of their beauty?" She asks wiping a tear from her face

I sat there thinking, I have bedded girls, many girls but none as beautiful as "Just You"

She offers me a soft smile "Relationships?"

"A couple" I heard a cough from Mel who squeezed Isabelle's hand a little who frowned at me "I'm being honest"

"It's ok Mel" She says "Thats the full story... Are there any other secrets I should know? Unborn children? Secret girlfriends?" Her tone was sarcastic but her face was serious so I wasn't sure whether I should smirk or not.