Chapter 19

**ISABELLE**

Last night must have been one hell of a night, because I can't remember any of it.

Waking with no one beside me is just as worse. We have been fully mated for nearly two days now and we haven't really spent it alone. I've been here for over a month now, I found my mate and completed the mating process but why do I feel like I want to see home?

'Because we miss mum and dad' my wolf says 'No matter how much they hurt you, we miss them'

She has a point. I stretched and looked at the time seeing its only midday. At least I won't get to miss the rest of it. I shower trying to refresh myself. This headache is a pain but it will go away soon after I wash up.

The water felt so good on my body when I hear a knock on the door

"It's me cousin" Blake says

"Give me a minute!" I yell back rinsing off. I turn the shower off and grab a big robe and put the hood part on my head

"Hey what's going on?" I ask taking the ice cold water from him

"Xavier thought you might want this" he says smiling but I could tell there was something else "Don't look at me like that" he says

"I'm not looking at you like anything" I say putting the glass aside

"Anyway I came to check to see if you were ok after last night"

"Well apart from drinking the night away and waking up to memory loss, I think it was good... I just hope I didn't do anything stupid" I say causing a smile to form on his face

"No you didn't but you are very very cheeky" he says with a chuckle

I face palm myself "Thats one of my friends... At least I didn't start any fights" Blake raise an eyebrow "You'll see what I mean if the next time we drink and she decides to come out"

He begins to laugh with me "Well I smell lunch is ready, the girls are downstairs when you're ready" I smile at him as he leaves the room

What happened last night? I put on some black leggings, one of Xavier's white singlets over my underwear and head downstairs.

I didn't care that I wasn't wearing shoes, I would find socks and my runners downstairs anyway. I walk down and instantly hear voices. A few mumbles in Xavier's office and a couple in the kitchen. Just as I take the last step, the door to his office opens and I'm instantly hit with an alluring scent, a scent that no mystical creature could resist and I for the love of me couldn't figure out where I have smelt it before.

My brain wasn't functioning properly, I really need to go and work it off.

I catch a glimpse of long beautiful brunette hair with hints of green in it. I frown until I see Xavier smiling then hugging her. My heart literally stops and I couldn't help but let out a feral growl. He was hugging the person that was letting off that alluring scent and I was frozen where I stood.

I blinked and some of the guys that are his close guard walk out, I look at each of them as they acknowledge their Luna.

I move towards the kitchen and head straight to the laundry

"Where you going cousin?" I hear behind me and see Hazel finishing up the rest of her drink

"I'm heading to the gym, do you want to come with me? I'm desperate for a workout" she smiles as I get ready "If Xavier asks where I am can you tell him" I inhale deeply not liking the scent that has come out of his office "I'm going to the gym"

I see a few nods when Hazel comes out beaming a smile. I grab my iPod by the front door as we head out. The pack gym was a short distance by car but running is a couple of blocks away.