Final Chapter

Epilogue

**XAVIER**

I sat staring out my office window in our home, just staring out wondering what life would be like if I never met Isabelle but Lily barges in always saying 'you would have eventually met anyway'

A smile creeps on my face when there is a knock on my door. I turn my head to see Troy poke his head through. I gesture him to come in, with him follows my beautiful mate. I frown seeing the distress written on her face

Troy just turned eighteen a couple days ago, Aiden is fifteen, Kylie just turned thirteen. And over that time we have watched our children grow to be amazing kids but lately Troy has been a little distant and its not like him. Although he is our adopted son, he have always treated him like our flesh and blood. He knows he won't be the next alpha but he is one of the most valued warriors I have.

Troy and Aiden are definitely ladies men but lately Troy hasnt been coming to me for advice about certain girls. Aiden on the other hand I know holds a special spot in his heart for Lily and Nates girl Jasmine but will never admit it. If I listen closely I can hear them laughing away in the kitchen with Marcus.

Isabelle comes to stand beside me placing her hand on my shoulder when I feel her anxiety and her fear for what Troy has to say

"Mama, Dad... I found my mate" he says. Isabelle smiles gasping

"Thats amazing news, so who is she? Do we know her?" I saw Troy gulp and slump in the seat as he nods his head

"Ma, you know her very well actually" he rubs the side of his face and stares straight at me "But I can't have her because she is too young, I don't want to be that kind of mate"

I frown when he takes a peek out the window. Out the window is my thirteen year old daughter reading a book outside and obviously texting. He sighs and I watch the look in his eyes, one of longing. I sigh at my poor boy wanting what he can't have

I look up Isabelle who still seems oblivious to every little thing he is doing. Troy looks back and rubs the back of his neck

"So what I have really come here to ask, is if you can let me go back to New Blood until she is of age" I ask and watch the horror form on Isabelle's face

"You want to leave?" I could hear her trying to hold her tears back.

"Its only until she is of age"

"Who is it?" She asks making him sigh

"Its Kylie" Troy mutters

"Are you sure?" She asks. Troy snaps his head waiting for my response but I understand where he is coming from. He is putting Kylies needs before his own, I can imagine it is taking everything in his power to control that urge to go and claim her. I agree she is far too young but it always made me wonder whenever I watched him be extra protective of her growing up and this confirmed it.

Troy nods his head and turns back to look at me "Dad?"

"Son, if this is what you want so be it but you realise your wolf wont be able to handle being away from her right?" He nods his head

"I'm doing everything now to not do anything inappropriate to her, I don't want to scare her yet I don't want to hurt her either but this is the only way I can ensure her safety until her birthday" Tears escape Isabelle's eyes as she rushes over to Troy hugging him "mama its for the best, I'm thinking of Kylies well being, she is far too young mum"

Meanwhile...

**AIDEN**

"I wonder what they are talking about in there"

"Well cousin I'm sure its nothing bad" Marcus says as I watch Jasmine make a sandwich. I've secretly liked her for a long time, she may be a tomboy and the head warriors daughter but she is still good looking with her light brown skin like her dad and her grey eyes like her mum.

"Yeah it probably isn't that bad as we think" I watch her take a bite out of the sandwich.