Chapter 11

At the back of my mind, I hoped she didn't have the blood alphas power anymore. Although it was centuries ago, the moon goddess had turned him to a human banishing his power within his grandchild.

A girl of pure beauty and the purest heart, a girl most humble and kind yet tough as the next alpha male, yet her emotions would get the best of her like any normal woman but intensified.

Every glance I took to see if she would wake, it's all that I saw in her.

I heard a knock come from the door and I see Mel peeking her head around "I made some dinner for us big brother"

I smile at her not really wanting to leave Isabelle's side

"Unless I bring it up here?" Mel asks giving me a soft smile. I hear a small groan come from the bed and I instantly took my mates hand "How about we just eat up here?"

I nod hearing her turn away and head downstairs.

"Xav" I see Blake looking up "I can't believe Daniel, being so disrespectful"

Mel walks in with the trays of food and hands us each one "You can't blame him hun, that's his best friend lying there after all"

Blake stares at his food on the plate before digging in "Come on Blake what's going on?" I ask

He looks up at Isabelle and sighs "I just can't stand Daniel, he was being a total dick while Damien was up here, asking all kinds of questions I wanted to smack him so hard that he would fly out the house through the window"

I chuckle at his exaggeration "What kind of questions?"

Blake grimaced "Some were intimate like if you had mated yet, how you met, what really happened at Georgia Hills"

"Why would he ask about that?" I ask confused

"Because his sister was there and died"

I opened my mouth to say something, his sister, she must have been the one that I was trying to save

"Yeah she was that girl" I hear Blake say as I blink myself out of my daze

"So you told him?" Blake nods and I nod my head also "It's not like it isn't common knowledge I just didn't know Allyssa was his sister"

"Yeah apparently she was" Mel says as my gaze falls on my mate again watching her slight movements in her slumber.

**DAMIEN**

"What kind of shit was that?" I say pulling Daniel aside into the guest room I am sleeping in.

"What?" He says with his arms folded

"That's my sisters mate who you were disrespecting... Luckily for you he pushed it aside because you are still her best friend" His eyes softened and rubbed the side of his face "I've kept your secret from everyone since you found your mate... You need to let go of her because she has obviously let go of you"

Daniel looks at me "He hasn't claimed her yet so obviously she still loves me the same" I shook my head at him

"Xavier is being nice to you! I've heard about his aggressive side... He can be lethal so do not PISS HIM OFF!" I warned "I don't want to take a dead body back with me... Let Isabelle tell him why she really left us"

"He wouldn't do that" Daniel says as if its an empty threat

"I could tell he was holding a lot back because he was a little confused by your behavior, if he doesn't I'm sure my cousin will" I say before placing a hand on his shoulder "You are the next beta when Samuel gets handed the responsibility, start acting like a wolf not a pup"