♡Goodbye, and a Hello♡

In a small town of yellowhood, lives a teenage girl with curly brown hair and crystal blue eyes with small freckles on her cheeks, a girl who always works hard and her name is Lia.

Lia grew up with her grandma listening to stories about fairies and fantasy land, her parents passed away in a car accident when she was only 3. After her parent's passed away her grandma took her in.

Lia's grandmother is gifted with the ability to tell the stories in a way it feels dreamlike. Out of all the stories, her grandma tells her, the tale of the wishing flower fairy is her favourite, a tale about a magical wishing flower which when you blow on makes your wish come true. Her grandma always tells her that "a plea from the truest heart is always heard".

Life wasn't so good for Lia because of her classmates but she never felt worse because of her grandma. Time she spends with her grandma, erases all her worries.

Listening to her grandma's stories makes her forget about all the bullying she has to suffer in her school. She is excluded in her school because people around her gave her the name, bad omen. But for her, it is all ok as she has her grandma.

But nothing lasts forever, soon she had to say goodbye to the only light of her life, Lia's grandma passes away.

Nobody can stay in this world forever, no matter how strong a bond a person shares with someone, when their time comes they have to say goodbye.

__⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾__

It has been 2 months since Lia's grandmother passed away. After the loss of her grandma reality struck her hard as she realizes now she is all alone. She gets heartbroken but somehow she collects herself and decides to go to the ending ceremony of her middle school. She promised her grandma that she will live a good life and she'll not give up on her studies.

After the ceremony ended some of her classmates surrounded her, they started calling mean names to her.
They were pissed off because Lia got a scholarship in a really good high school located in a big city and they didn't. They abused Lia saying that she must have used the sympathy card to get the scholarship. Lia was upset but she didn't react much and returned home.

On her way back home someone pushes Lia and she fells on the ground hurting her knees. She turns back and sees Sophie.

Sophie was Lia's childhood friend, they are neighbours. There was a time when they were close but as they grew up, they started to grow apart.

Lia was never a smart student, to begin with, but by continuously giving her 100% her grades started improving which Sophie didn't like.

At the start of their middle school, both Lia and Sophie took first place, and Sophie couldn't accept that. Sophie felt like Lia is trying to steal her top spot and so she started hating Lia. She distant herself from Lia saying that she's the one who brings bad luck. She manipulated her classmates against Lia and made Lia's entire middle school life like hell.

Sophie's hatred increased more when Lia got the scholarship to the Blowball town's best high school, "Wishers".
Sophie wanted that scholarship, she wanted to move out of her small town and shift to a big town like Blowball but she failed. She wants to take her anger on someone so she decides to take it on Lia. She wants to blame someone so she blames it on Lia.

When Sophie sees Lia on her way back home, she pushes her to the ground.

Lia turns back to scream at her but before she could say anything, Sophie calls her unlucky.

"You are just unlucky, you are a bad omen that's why you have no one.
First, your parents died, then your grandma died and that's all on you.
Ever since you entered my life you made it miserable, you bring bad luck I am happy that a bad omen like you is leaving our town." says Sophie to Lia.

Tears fill Lia's eyes, she couldn't fight back to Sophie's words because deep down she feels the same so she just runs away to her house that once felt like home.

She cries herself to sleep lying on a cold wooden floor. She felt like giving up, as she was losing all her hope she hears a whisper call her name and the whisper tells her "Don't give up now, remember the promise you gave your grandma, you are not alone search inside your heart, you'll find your light!"

Lia wakes up from the voice of the whisper, she looks around but finds no one she realizes it is just a dream, but a beautiful dream that gives her little courage.

The next morning she wakes up and sees a blanket around her, she thinks maybe one of her grandma's fairy came to say the last goodbye, she laughs at her logic. Today she is leaving Yellowhood town and her dear home where she lived her entire childhood with her grandma listening to fairytales.

She grabs the blanket and smiles as she remembers how her grandma always used to cover her up with a blanket when she used to fell asleep on the floor while studying.

Lia packs her things and heads toward the station which was built on the outskirts of the town, Yellowhood.

On her way to the station she sees a Dandelion flower, She crouches down to admire the Dandelion. While starring at the Dandelion she remembers the tale of the wishing flower fairy, she goes closer to the Dandelion flower, and then she blows on it and smiles.

After few seconds a mysterious woman having black hair with jade tints at the bottom and beautiful green eyes appears in front of her and says, "Hello, sweet Lia."

to be continued...

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

💜Thank you for reading🧚
🦄Love&Believe💗