♡Girl meets her past!♡

Lia gets ready and stands outside her apartment

Lia gets ready and stands outside her apartment. She wears a Dandelion printed white top with a blue skirt and seashell earrings that Derek made for her.

Derek sees Lia and says with a sweet smile, "Hey my fairy, did I keep you waiting?"

Lia replies with a sweeter smile, "Nope, my prince charming!"

Derek looks at Lia's seashell earrings and says looking into Lia's eyes with lots of affection, "You are so beautiful!"

Lia blushes because of Derek's compliment and tries to hide her face behind her curls. Derek chuckles at Lia's cuteness and kisses her tip of the nose making Lia blush more.

"You are so cute!" Derek says holding Lia's hand.

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

Inside the train, Lia and Derek sit next to the window facing each other. Derek takes out the lunchbox that he prepared for their trip.

Lia smiles at Derek and says, "When did you get the time to prepare the food Derek, it's 7:05 am now, when did you wake up?"

Derek says with a sweet smile, "I wake up at 5:00 am, you are always making delicious food for me so I wanted to do the same for you, so I made special sandwiches for you."

Lia cups Derek's face in her palms and says, "You are the cutest one, I love you so much!"

"I love you too!" Derek says opening the lunchbox.

Dandelion secretly takes one sandwich and says, "If a guy who is not a morning person wakes up early to prepare food for you, he surely loves you!"

Lia blushes at Dandelion's comments and takes a bite from the delicious potato sandwich.

She says delighted by the taste, "It's so delicious Derek, you are the best!"

A huge smile forms on Derek's face and they both chat about yellowhood town. Lia tells Derek about how kind and amazing her grandmother was.

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

Lia takes Derek to her old home where she used to live with her grandma. When Lia enters the home, warm memories of her grandma greet her. She smiles looking around her sweet home.

She looks at Derek with an apologetic smile and says, "I am sorry there is dust everywhere!"

Derek pats Lia's head and says, "You don't have to say sorry about this, it's lovely!"

Lia chuckles at Derek's goodness and after freshening up themselves they go to the graveyard.

On their way to the graveyard, Derek says, "Don't you think we should bring flowers too?"