♡Let's have fun together!♡

After confessing her feelings to Derek, Rimi stops interacting with him

After confessing her feelings to Derek, Rimi stops interacting with him. Derek tries to talk with her but Rimi tells him that she needs some time. Respecting Rimi's decision, Derek stops bothering her.

Looking at Rimi hurt, Kiya and Lia feel sad. They ask Derek about why he fought with Rimi but he replies nothing. Kai accompanies Rimi everywhere so that she doesn't feel lonely or abandoned.

To cheer up Rimi, Lia and Kiya decide to make something for her. Derek tells them that Rimi loves sweet things specially made with honey, so Lia and Kiya decide to make a honey cake for her.

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

"Students, you need to submit your field trip permission slip, signed by your parent or guardian by tomorrow. Without submitting it you can't go to the field trip," Ms. Hailey says leaving the classroom.

Lia thinks about what to do, the only guardian she has is Dandelion but she's a fairy. Lia has some relatives, but they never talked to her. Lia's relatives abandoned Lia and her grandmother, because they thought since Lia had no parents, they might have to pay for Lia's expenses. Lia's grandmother was a strong and independent woman, she used to be a teacher and a writer, when their relatives abandoned them she didn't care much, she took care of Lia perfectly, all alone.

Dandelion tells Lia that she can sign the permission slip for Lia, but Lia denies saying that she doesn't want to trouble her. While Lia gets lost inside her thought Derek comes and says, "Hey? Are you okay? You look worried!"

"Oh it's nothing, I was just thinking about the permission slip, is it compulsory? Can't I go without it?" Lia replies in a low voice.

"Ah! About that, you don't have to worry about it! Give me your permission slip, my dad will sign it for you!" Derek says with a sweet smile and Lia replies, "Really? But-"

Derek cuts off Lia's words and says, "You don't have to worry about it! Now don't overthink or your brain will go "poof", Now pack your bags, my dad will talk to Ms. Hailey!"

"Thank you so much, Derek! Thank you so so much!" Lia says with a sweet smile.

"You don't have to thank me, Lia, you know how much dad cares for you, you are like a family to us." Derek says with a sweeter smile and Lia replies, "You all mean a world to me, now tell me what else you want to say?"

"How do you know I wanted to say something," Derek says scratching his neck, and adds, "Can you check on Rimi? Kai told me that Rimi is planning to not go on the field trip."

"Why? Because of the fight?" Lia says with a sad face.

"Yes because of the fight," Derek says in a low voice still scratching his neck.

Lia removes Derek's hand from his neck and says, "You need to stop scratching your neck when you are sad! Don't worry, I and Kiya will talk to her, and if she doesn't listen to us, we will do it in her style by kidnapping! And whatever you guys fought about make it right, okay!"

"Today we are going to make a honey cake, do you want me to make something for you too?" Lia adds with a smile to encourage Derek.

"No, I am good! Do you need any help to make a honey cake for her?" Derek says with a sweet smile and Lia replies with a sweeter smile, "Yes, if you want to! After school we are going to shop for the ingredient, you want to come?"

"Sure!" Derek says with the sweetest smile and goes back to his seat.

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

After school, Lia, Derek, Kiya, and Kai go shopping for the honey cake ingredients.

While baking together with Lia and everyone, Derek cheers up and now it's time to cheer up Rimi.

Lia packs the cake, and they walk to Rimi's home. Derek goes back to his home and Kai follows him leaving Lia and Kiya together.

Lia and Kiya enter Rimi's home and Rimi greets them with a beautiful smile and says, "Why are you both here?"

"Because you didn't come to school, so we came to meet you!" Kiya says with a cheerful smile and Rimi tells them to come in.

Lia hands over the honey cake to Rimi with a beautiful smile and Rimi replies, "AWW my sweet Lia, thank you!"

"You don't have to thank me Rimi, we all made it together!" Lia replies with a sweet smile and adds, "Are you done packing for the field trip?"

"No, I am not in the mood for the field trip!" Rimi replies in a low voice.

"But we all know Rimi loves traveling with friends!" Lia replies in a soft tone.

Kiya starts crying and says in a crumbling voice, "But this will be our first field trip together with Lia, why you wanna miss it? Remember how much fun we had in a relay race, what happened now? Tell me if Derek told you something bad I'll beat him up but please don't go away from us Rimi, please!"

Rimi's heart breaks looking at Kiya. Rimi and Lia hug Kiya to stop her from crying. After a while, Kiya stops crying and says, "So will you come Rimi?"

Rimi stays quiet and Lia says, "We always laugh together, we always cry together, we always study together, let's have fun together too!"

Looking at the tears in Lia's and Kiya's eyes Rimi starts crying. She hugs Lia and Kiya and says, "I love you both so much! Fine! I'll come!"

Rimi's mom comes with orange juice. She pats Kiya's and Lia's head and says, "Rimi is lucky to have friends like you both!"

"We are the lucky ones to have Rimi!" Lia and Kiya say in unison and Rimi laughs with her mother.

Rimi eats the honey cake and says, "Wow this tastes so heavenly, AWW I am so happy now! Let's eat lots of sweets together!"

"Yes!" Lia and Kiya say hugging Rimi and Rimi says, "Lia you didn't say too much sweet!"

"There's nothing like too much sweet!" Lia replies with a sweet smile and Rimi says, "You remembered!"

After finishing the honey cake, Lia, Kiya, and Rimi go shopping, and smiles return on Rimi's face.

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

Finally, it was time for the field trip, Dandelion smiles happily looking at Lia, Derek, Rimi, Kiya, and Kai sitting together on the train and says, "Youth is all about learning and growing together."

to be continued...

💜Thank you for reading🧚💗Love&Believe🦄

💗Love&Believe🦄