♡Love Notice♡

"Look at Lia's face she has sesame seeds on her cheeks," Sophie says and laughs pointing at Lia's freckles

Few more voices join Sophie's laughter and make fun of Lia.

"I should wash it out of your face," Sophie says and harshly splashes water at Lia's face from her water bottle.

Lia wakes up sweating and panting.

"It's alright," Dandelion says gently stroking her hair, and Lia calms down.

"What a horrible dream! It felt so real!" Lia says and goes to the kitchen to drink water.

"Don't worry about it. I am here for you, go back to sleep now, you have school in the morning," Dandelion says in a gentle voice.

"Yes, thank you," Lia says in a soft voice and goes back to sleep.

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

Lia wakes up early and gets ready for her school. She opens her main door and finds Rimi and Derek standing downstairs with a cheerful smile.

Lia smiles and joins them with a sweet smile and says, "Did I keep you waiting?"

"Not at all," Rimi says hugging Lia.

"Are you okay? You look tired," Derek says looking at Lia with a worried face.

"I am okay," Lia says in a soft voice and tries to hide her blushing face behind her curly brown hair.

Rimi says, "You must be tired from all the shopping and baking."

"No, I am not tired," Lia replies with assuring smile.

Rimi tells Derek how they spent the entire day together yesterday. Derek gets jealous and pretends to frown. Rimi and Lia laugh at Derek's cuteness and they all walk to school.

"So this weekend will you spend some time with me?" Derek says while running his fingers through his blonde hair that looks effortlessly hot and continues while looking at Lia, "After our part-time job in a bakery, let's go to our music shop. You need to select an instrument too after all you are joining our band."

"Wow, really Lia? Yay! it'll be so fun to have you in our small and sweet band!" Rimi says in a cheerful tone and Lia smiles back cheerfully nodding a yes.

"But I can't come, I am going to orange hills with my parents tomorrow," Rimi says with a sweet smile.

Derek and Lia smile softly admiring Rimi's strong heart to move on and says in unison, "That's lovely!"