♡Together they can!♡

"Well

"Well... Well... So you were hiding inside a cave all these centuries huh Kiiroi?" Dandelion says casually entering the cave with her umbrella.

"You are too late the greatest wishing flower fairy! I already put those kids in a deep sleep of regrets and disappointments!" Kiiroi says staring into Dandelion's magical green eyes.

"Your eyes look dead! What happened to you?" Dandelion says staring into Kiiroi's muddy green eyes.

"Didn't you heard me? I said I put those kids into the deep sleep of regrets and disappointments!" Kiiroi says with an evil smirk.

"You don't have to worry about them!" Dandelion says sending the powerful gust of wind at Kiiroi.

"You wanna fight?" Kiiroi says dodging the gust of wind, fluttering her beautiful yellow wings she adds, "What happened to your pretty wings? Did your precious humans take them from you? Oh tell me about it, I wanna know what happened to the big sparkling beautiful jade color wings of the greatest wishing flower fairy!" Kiiroi says sending the powerful lightning bolt at Dandelion.

"Oh You wanna know what happened to them, actually they got burned!" Dandelion says effortlessly dodging the thunderbolts thrown at her.

Meanwhile, Lia, Derek, Rimi, Kiya, Kai, and Susan are in deep sleep trapped inside the nightmares Kiiroi created for them.

In Kiya's nightmare, Kiya couldn't run fast and gets surrounded by unicorns, she tries to get closer to unicorns but they keep on running far away from her. When Kiya asks the unicorn why they are running away from her, the Unicorns reply that they are disappointed in Kiya because she can't run fast. Listening to Unicorns' words Kiya brokes down in tears.

In Susan's nightmare, Jared breaks up with Susan because she's a bully. Getting rejected by Jared breaks Susan's heart and she gets lost in the darkness while crying.

In Lia's nightmare, Lia gets back in her past and her past tries to make her feel disappointed in herself.

In Kai's nightmare, he confesses his feelings to Rimi, but Rimi rejects him and says mean things to Kai.

In Derek's nightmare, he is performing on the stage, he sees everyone except for Lia, he searches for Lia everywhere but couldn't find her and the clouds of disappointment surrounds him.

In Rimi's nightmare, she gets interviewed by some random CEOs and gets rejected by them because she has no dream. She feels humiliated and gets disappointed in herself.

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

"Wow, you are really strong Kiiroi!" Dandelion says sensing Kiiroi's power all around the forest.

"All these centuries, I only worked on my powers! I created so many dark spells! What were you doing all these centuries!" Kiiroi's says sitting
on the throne made out of the rock, mocking Dandelion.