♡Troublemaker fairy♡

Warm yellow rays passing through the window kisses Lia's cheeks, she wakes up with the lovely sound of chirping birds

Today is a very special day for Lia as she promised Derek and Rimi to walk school with them, as their homes are not so far from each other.

Lia prepares the food and gets ready for school. She goes to Dandelion who is still sleeping like a baby after watching movies till late at night. Lia pokes Dandelion's cheeks and tries to wake her, but being the unbothered wishing flower fairy she doesn't wake up.

Lia sighs in the air, since Dandelion shows no interest to wake up she decides to leave her a note.

Lia takes the notepad from the table next to the couch on which Dandelion is sleeping. After grabbing the notepad she sees Dandelion's umbrella stuck between the table and the couch. She rescues the magic Umbrella and it opens in her hand causing a gust of wind to appear from nowhere damaging the entire household.

Dandelion wakes up from all the noises and grumpily stares at Lia. Lia sighs again and returns the magic Umbrella to Dandelion saying, "Don't blame me, blame this and yourself!".

"This Umbrella is no ordinary, so don't play with this as it holds the greatest powers of wishing flower fairy," Dandelion says with a proud smile.

"So don't leave your not-so-ordinary Umbrella anywhere," says Lia putting her hands on her waist while leaning forward.

Dandelion pouts and then notices that the edge of Lia's skirt got ripped. She uses her magic powers and cleans the house, she mends Lia's skirts and gets herself all ready.

Everything that touches Dandelion's magic starts to smell like flowers of a fairy garden, sweet and lovely.

"What will you do without me?" says Dandelion proudly scratching her nose slightly.

Lia sighs again, she tells Dandelion that she'll be leaving for school and she kept her breakfast on the table.

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

"Oh no, I'm so sorry, how long were you waiting?" says Lia to Derek and Rimi who are standing in front of her apartment building.

"Nah! Nah! we just got here, don't worry," says Derek gently giving Lia a sweet smile.

Lia tries her best not to blush in front of them, there is something about Derek's smile that makes Lia's heart flutter. His gorgeous green eyes that slightly get close when he smiles melt Lia's heart.

"Let's go now Lia," says Rimi with a big smile on her face, grabbing Lia's left arm.

The trio leaves for school, on the way Rimi and Derek exchanges their phone number with Lia.