♡Magic and Love♡

At the previous year's Christmas, they weren't together

At the previous year's Christmas, they weren't together. Kiya and Kai went to their grandparents' place to celebrate, Rimi also went to her grandparents' place with her parents, and Derek and his father went to Lily's favorite place called the magic snow park to celebrate Christmas. The magic snow park is located out of the town, it's the place where Matt proposed to Lily under the mistletoe. Lia celebrated her previous Christmas baking sweets for Dandelion, because of the wishing festival Dandelion is always busy at Christmas. But Lia didn't complain about it and patiently waited for Dandelion. And when she came back they celebrated Christmas together. Derek told Lia to join them at the magic snow park, but Lia denied to go.

Back to the present!

"What are your plans for Christmas?" Derek says looking at the screen playing video games with Kai.

"I don't know, hey, but this Christmas is very special!" Kai says continuously staring at the screen without blinking.

"Because we found our special ones, hey let's make this Christmas special for them!" Derek says fiercely staring into the screen as he was losing to Kai.

"How?" Kai says casually playing the game.

"Hey, Rimi?" Derek says to distract Kai, Kai laughs and says, "Nice try, I can tell when she's behind me!"

Derek sighs and says, "Do you remember how Rimi looked, at Layla's and Haru's wedding? She was wearing a blue gown, right? Your favorite color is blue right?"

Kai blushes thinking about Rimi and loses control. Derek laughs and takes away the victory.

Kai glares at Derek and says, "I could've used the Lia card but I didn't, you are a cheater!"

"Whatever!" Derek says and dances happily thinking about Lia in a pretty green gown.

Kai sighs at Derek and says looking at the ceiling, "I am so happy for Haru and Layla, It's so romantic to find the one for you, they deserve each other!"

Derek smiles and says, "I am glad that we found our, THE ONE too! Let's give them the surprise! They deserve a special Christmas."

Derek laughs and adds, "Also, let's bake the cake at the end! Remember how someone ate the strawberries from the cake at the wedding!"

Kai laughs and says, "But whoever did it, was considerate because the cake wasn't ruined at all!"

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

After a week of planning it was finally the morning of Christmas eve, Derek and Kai arranged everything, and now it was time to buy the presents.

After 2 hours of searching, Derek and Kai find the perfect gifts for Lia and Rimi. Derek finds a wishing flower necklace for Lia and Kai finds the orange bird-shaped elegant necklace for Rimi.