♡Sisters Forever♡

Rimi grabs Lia's hand and takes her out to the bench under the moonlight

"Girls, you better not go inside the forest again! Understood?" Ms. Hailey says with a sweet smile.

Lia and Rimi nod in agreement and sits on the wooden bench. Lia looks at Rimi and says, "Are you okay?"

Rimi sighs and says, "A lot happened, I confessed to Derek, he rejected me, I was broken, but I am okay now! For the first time in my life, I know what I need to do!"

Rimi looks at Lia's eyes filled with tears and concerns. She softly hugs Lia and says, "Lia you don't have to cry for me, like I said I am okay now!"

Lia hugs back Rimi and says breaking into tears, "I am sorry Rimi!"

Rimi breaks the hug, she wipes Lia's tears and says, "What are you sorry for Lia? It's no one's fault, I am glad I confessed my love. After confessing my love I feel like a huge burden lifted off my heart," She softly smiles at Lia and adds, "You should confess your love too! Confess to Derek, how long are you gonna wait?"

Lia gets shocked, she brokes into tears and says, "How do you know?" She sniffles and says, "I am sorry Rimi, I am so sorry!"

Rimi laughs and says, "Because you look at him the same way I look at him, and why are you apologizing? It's no one's fault to love! So stop apologizing and confess to Derek already!"

Lia looks down and says, "I don't want to confess to him! I am satisfied, just loving him, I can't confess to him, it'll be wrong!"

Rimi smacks Lia's head and says, "Sometimes you act like a fool Lia! Why you don't want to confess to him? Because I love him?" Rimi sighs and adds, "I know you very well Lia, all this time you didn't confess your love because you knew I loved him too! But Lia there's nothing wrong, so what if we fall for the same guy! Do you think if you confess to him it will change our friendship? Lia look at me!"

Lia looks at Rimi's face and says, "Rimi you are like a sister to me, you mean a world to me! I can't-"

Rimi hugs Lia and says, "And you are like a sister to me Lia! And if you won't confess your love because of me it'll break me!"

Rimi cups Lia's face in her palms and says, "Look Lia, I bet you noticed it too that Derek loves you! The way you look at him, he looks at you! If he wouldn't have loved you, I would fight for his love! Even if I knew you loved him, I would've fought for his love. But that's not the situation, you love him and he loves you, so fighting for his love would be useless for me! So please for my sake too, confess to him!"

Lia holds Rimi's hands and says, "I am the luckiest to have someone as precious and kind as you Rimi, You are always there for me, you taught me so many things!" Lia cries and says, "I don't know what to say, thank you so much Rimi, thank you so much for everything!"

Rimi holds Lia's hand and gently touches Lia's forehead with her forehead and says, "And you've always been there for me! Always remember Lia no matter what the situation is, our friendship will never change. What we have is more than friendship, we are like sisters, so please stop crying." Gentle wind surrounds them and wraps them into a hug. Lia stops crying and says, "Yes nothing and nobody can break our bond, we are sisters forever and ever."

Dandelion smiles looking at them and says, "They have come so far, together they have learned so many things!"

Rimi and Lia admire the pine tree softly moving with the wind. Lia looks at the pine tree and says, "Do you know pine trees are the symbol of longevity!"

Rimi smiles and says, "What a beautiful symbolism, just like our friendship! In the future, many things will change, but the bond between our group will always remain the same!"

Lia softly smiles, and both of them close their eyes and get lost in the sound of the forest playing with the wind.

After a little while, Lia and Rimi open their eyes and sees two birds talking with each other. Lia smiles and says, "How adorable! The love birds!"

"What do you think they must be talking about?" Rimi says with a curious face and Lia replies, "Maybe they are talking about love, look at the surrounding it is so romantic!"

Rimi shouts, "Lia! Lia! Lia!"

With a surprised face, Lia looks at Rimi and says, "What?" and Rimi replies shouting, "Confess to Derek here! It'll be so romantic! These love birds are the sign! Just confess already!"

"Wh... What b...b...but?" Lia says shuttering turning all red.

"Look Lia you need to confess your feelings and I need to find myself! Let's seize what we want!" Rimi says with an encouraging smile and adds pointing at the bridge, "Go there, I'll send Derek to you! Prepare yourself and remember everything I taught you, have courage and just confess!"

Meanwhile, Derek and Kai are sharing the dreams that they had in the forest. Derek says, "I remember confessing to her outside the cave! But I don't know she heard my confession or not, she said nothing! Man, it felt so real I don't even know it was a dream or reality!"

Kai smiles and says, "Why don't you confess to her and turn your dream into reality!" Derek sighs and says, "I don't have the courage to confess again!"

Derek looks at Kai and adds, "Why don't you confess to Rimi? You love her since middle school!"

Kai sighs and says, "I will confess to her, but not now. Right now Rimi doesn't need to know about my feelings, she just needs support, I am gonna patiently wait for the right moment!"

Derek ruffles Kai's hair and says, "You are the most thoughtful and understanding person ever! You should be a thoughtful flower fairy!"

Kai laughs at Derek's words and Derek adds, "You are always taking care of everyone, but Kai don't forget to take care of yourself too!"

Kai smiles and says, "I don't have to worry about taking care of myself, I got you and my precious unicorn who always take care of me! Thanks, man for always listening to me!"

Derek and Kai get up and join Kiya. While they were appreciating Kiya's drawing of the Unicorn garden, Rimi smacks on Derek's head and says, "There you are!"

Derek looks at Rimi and says, "Hey Rimi, how are you?"

Rimi laughs and says, "What? Derek? Seriously what? Why your reactions are always so not what I expect! I just smack your head and you are asking me how am I?"

Derek gets happy because after the sports day Rimi is finally talking to him. He laughs and says, "What you want gorilla head?"

Rimi smacks Derek's head again and says, "Go to the bridge, Lia is waiting for you!"

"Why?" Derek replies with a curious face and Rimi replies, "Just go! And this time you better give a good response!"

to be continued...

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

💜Thank you for reading🧚
💗Love&Believe🦄