♡Let's help each other heal♡

Rimi wakes up from the orange light passing through the window

Rimi wakes up from the orange light passing through the window. She opens her eyes and admires the beauty of the orange sky.

Rimi smiles softly looking at Lia holding her hands and mumbles, "Were you trying to help me come out of my nightmares?"

Lia wakes up and looks at Rimi with concern-filled eyes and says, "Are you okay Rimi?"

Rimi holds Lia's hands and replies, "Yes because I have a fairy with crystal blue eyes with me!"

Listening to Rimi's words Lia blushes and says, "you are an actual fairy Rimi," and they both chuckle.

"Is something bothering you?" Lia asks Rimi in a sweet tone with a comforting smile and Rimi looks down.

Lia looks at Rimi's face with a lot of concerns and says, "You know you can always talk to me."

"I know," Rimi says holding Lia's hands and tells her about her nightmares.

When Rimi was eleven she lost her elder brother who was fourteen at that time. Her brother killed himself by jumping off the school building because he was continuously getting bullied by his classmates and that's why Rimi hates bullying.

Tears fall out of both Rimi's and Lia's eyes, they wipe each other's tears and Rimi continues saying, "After my brother passed away, we found out about his bullying. He was always so sweet, he was always smiling, we never knew he was hurting from inside. We always used to go to the orange hills for a picnic, always laughing together. We are a horrible family, why didn't we knew it from the beginning? Maybe we could have changed everything. Maybe he could still be alive."

Rimi cries silently while shivering and Lia comforts her.

"It's ok let it all out, you don't have to blame yourself," Lia whispers gently while hugging Rimi. Rimi sniffles and continues, "after he passed away, every day I started having these nightmares in which he is always standing near a cliff crying and when I come closer to console him he jumps off the cliff. To grab his hand I jump off too but he disappears in thin air and I keep falling in the endless dark tunnel."

"I just want him to be happy Lia!" Rimi says with a crumbling voice.

"And he wants you to be happy Rimi, Stop being so hard on yourself, he wouldn't like you blaming yourself like this," Lia says tucking Rimi's hair behind her ear.

"Derek was always there for me, he used to play sweet melodies for me. It helped me a lot, his sweetness, My mom used to take me shopping and it became my escape route. Like I said while shopping I forget about everything. Then in middle school, I met Kiya and Kai, spending time with them helped me a lot and nightmares started disappearing. But every time I see someone getting bullied something triggers and my nightmares come back to me. The guilt of never understanding my elder brother Reed comes back to me." says Rimi controlling her tears.