♡Fairyland♡

While making cherry blossom mochi at home, Lia asks Dandelion, "Why didn't you told me that this town is your birthplace!"

"I wanted to but then I forgot!" Dandelion says while laughing and adds, "but it's not that important because fairies' main home is considered the fairyland!"

"Why Fairies' main home is considered the fairyland when they are born on the Earth?" Lia asks with curiosity-filled eyes.

Dandelion looks outside of the window and says pointing at the sky, "Sky of the fairyland is always purplish-pink in colour, just like today's evening sky."

Lia gets mesmerized by the beautiful purplish-pink sky and Dandelion tells her the story about how the fairyland was created.

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

Seven Centuries ago, fairies and humans used to live together. Fairies used their powers to help every living, animal, plant, and human.

The world was a better place, of course not completely, good and bad exist together. Sometimes love and kindness brings out the good even in bad and sometimes hate and cruelty bring out the bad even in good. Good and bad resides in everything and every being. It depends on how one sees it and on how one chooses to be.

In a world that started sounding like a fairy tale, some humans choose to be bad. Not just some human but one fairy too, and her name was Kiiroi.

Kiiroi was born innocent and uncorrupted, she was born from yellow carnation flower.

In the garden of the pink carnation flowers, the yellow carnation bud appeared out of nowhere. Because yellow carnation symbolizes rejection and disappointment, a person threw the plant of a yellow carnation into the water. The first words, little bud heard were of hatred and disappointment, but the little bud didn't give up. With the water little bud flowed to the unknown land, and wind took the little bud to the border of the Cankerwort town. With lots of struggle, somehow the plant got reattached to the soil and one day finally the little bud bloomed and a fairy named Kiiroi was born. Fairy with the power of thunder.

Kiiroi was born with the blessings of elements too, just like Dandelion and the higher-ups Rose, Lotus, and Wild.

Dandelion with the power of wind, Kiiroi with the power of thunder, Rose with the power of fire, Lotus with the power of water, and Wild with the power of the land, is considered the strongest fairies of all time.

When Kiiroi was born she saw her beautiful yellow wings. A world that hated yellow carnation flowers, admired her wings. She loved the attention she got but every time people found out about the flower she was born from they neglected her. Some people called her unwanted and a bad omen.

Kiiroi was very hurt by their words so she excluded herself from everyone, on the border of the Cankerwort town she build her own house. She planted the garden of yellow carnation flowers in her front yard to make her house look like a home. But some people didn't like Kiiroi peacefully living her life, so they burned Kiiroi's beautiful garden.