♡Work hard, to have fun♡

It has been a month since everything was sorted out

It has been a month since everything was sorted out. Kiya starts going to track and field and her old goofy self returns. A week ago Susan apologized to Kiya about everything she said. Kiya forgives Susan because she could feel that Susan's apology was sincere.

After school, Lia goes to her part-time job which she enjoys more than anything. Layla is an amazing boss, she never makes Lia overwork and she always appreciates her work. Layla's bakery starts to get recognized all over the town. Rimi and Derek also start working on Layla's bakery because she was short on staff. Dandelion also helps but only as a taste tester for Lia.

Many types of customers come to the bakery and Lia handles all of them with confidence and a bright smile. At first, Lia hesitated over everything but Rimi's lectures helped her gain confidence.

"Hey let's go for Karaoke," Derek says in an excited tone.

"And then shopping," Rimi adds.

"No, we have exams from next week, we should study!" Lia replies in a strict tone.

"From next week, not from tomorrow so let's go," Dandelion replies.

"Aah Lia! Don't be like this. Let's go and have fun," Rimi says whining.

"Please Lia let's go just for 1 hour! Pretty please!" Derek says making a puppy face.

"This guy knows how to use his face," Lia says in her mind.

"So won't you listen to this guy," Dandelion says making Lia blush.

Rimi grabs Lia's hands and tries her best to convince Lia and later Lia gives in with a promise that for the next full week Rimi and Derek will study sincerely. Rimi calls Kiya and Kai to join them for a Karaoke.

Lia, Rimi, and Derek reach the Karaoke place and meets with Kiya and Kai. Rimi asks Kiya and Kai about what they were doing.

"I was battling with thousands of users to get the rare momo unicorn keyring," Kiya says whining.

"Why the sad face?" Lia asks in her soft voice looking at Kiya.

"I couldn't get it," Kiya says pouting.

"Kiya isn't the fastest when it comes to technology! She's a tortoise," Rimi says mocking Kiya.

"Ha! Blowball town's fastest racer got beaten in speed," Derek says mocking Kiya more.

"You two shut up! Before I scratch your faces!" Kiya says in her angry kitty tone.

"What were you doing bro?" Derek asks Kai ignoring Kiya's attempt to act threatening.

"I was studying, of course!" Kai replies sighing.

"We are so sorry to disturb you, Kai. Rimi and Derek you need to be sincere like him." Lia says admiring Kai's sincerity.