♡Melodies of first love♡

"Welcome buddy," Derek's father says warmly and calls Lia and Derek in

"You must be Lia, you are so lovely just like your name," Derek's father says with a sweet smile.

"Nice to meet you, sir," Lia says shyly.

"Haha! You don't have to call me sir, just call me Dad or Matt, and nice to meet you too Lia," Derek's father says and sits down near the cash counter.

Lia nods shyly and Derek takes her to explore the shop and instruments.

Lia gets captivated by the perfectly arranged instruments and says, "Everything about this town is so beautiful and mesmerizing, I never in my life thought I could explore new places. This music shop looks straight out of the fairy tale."

"My mom used to say music is like magic, we can't see it but we can feel it. Music is the magic that can take away your pain, and that's why Mom and Dad designed this shop with a magical theme," Derek says with a sweet smile.

"That's so beautiful, no doubt this shop is so popular," Lia says pointing at the customers with happy faces.

"Let's go to the practice room studio," Derek says pointing in the direction of the practice room.

"This shop has a practice room too?" Lia says making a wow face.

"Yes, My mom was a singer so she used to practice here. Both kids and grownups come here to play some instruments with their friends, this shop has seen bands with the age group of 7 to 70 singing and enjoying together like there's no tomorrow, we practice here too," Derek says while entering the practice studio.

One by one Lia checks all the instruments placed in a practice room and her eyes stops at the electrical keyboard. She places her fingers on the keyboard and says in a gentle tone, "this is so lovely, thank you for bringing me here Derek."

"I am so happy that you loved this place, you can always come here Lia," Derek says with a bright smile and adds pointing at the electric keyboard, "you wanna learn how to play it?"

"Can I? I haven't played anything before, how can I learn it?" Lia says in a low voice.

"You just need to practice with honesty, and I can teach you," Derek says sitting in the chair in front of the electric keyboard while placing his finger on the keyboard.

"Really?" Lia says with sparkling eyes in an excited tone sitting on the chair next to Derek.

"Yup," Derek says with a sweet smile and chuckles.

"But I don't want to trouble you, you have studies and a part-time job, you'll get exhausted," Lia says with concern-filled eyes.

"Oh no! I really wanna teach you, and it won't trouble me. I was the one who forced you to join our band, I would love to help you. Also, I never feel exhausted ar...," Derek stops without completing his sentence and smoothly runs his fingers around a keyboard creating a beautiful melody.