♡Sound of the breaking hearts♡

"Lia let's go!" Rimi says with a sweet smile after their part-time job gets over

"You two go ahead! I have to go somewhere else!" Lia says with a soft smile and gets her bag.

"Are you not coming to the music shop too?" Derek asks in a low voice.

Since the past week, Lia has stopped coming to the music shop. The music shop used to be like a magic shop for Lia and Derek where they used to play instruments together. By surrounding themselves with the sounds of the music in the shop they were writing their fairy tale.

While riding with the wind, leaves and the petals that were listening to the beautiful sound of two hearts coming together now start listening to the sound of the breaking hearts.

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

Dandelion enters Lia's room and asks sitting next to Lia, "It's been a week now Lia, how long are you gonna ignore Derek?"

"I am not ignoring Derek, it's just our timing is not matching," Lia replies staring at the night sky from her bedroom window.

"Lia, you are hurting yourself and Derek too!" Dandelion says in her gentle voice and Lia tries to hide her tears.

"What you are doing is wrong Lia!" Dandelion says putting her hand on Lia's head.

"Wrong and Right varies with people, what you think is wrong sounds right to me!" Lia says and tears fall down her cheeks, her heart breaks realizing that she's the one who is hurting Derek.

Before Dandelion could say anything message pops up on Lia's mobile from Kiya.

Kiya:
Hey Lia? Did you start with the assignment?

Lia:
Sorry Kiya, I haven't!

Kiya:
Hahaha! Me neither!
〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Since tomorrow is weekend
let's go to the library.

Kai and Susan will join us too!

Lia:
Sure! ♡
Text me the time!

Kiya:
Let's meet at 12!
( /^ω^)/♪♪

You can come alone, right?

Rimi is going to a family reunion!

And Derek said that they have already
finished the assignment!

Lia:
Okay done!