♡Prologue♡

The voice inside my heart that belonged to you...

A white curtain embroidered with small Dandelion prints hanging four inches above the window moves up and down with the gentle winds of the night.

The curtain moves up and Valia's face brightens up while looking at the moon on a starless night.

Sitting on the bed, Valia's eyes catches the glimpse of a subtle movement beside her. She sees her granddaughter squinting her eyes and waking up from her dreamy field of Dandelions.

"My sweet child, did you see a dream of your parents again?" Grandma says gently stroking the curly brown hair of her 6 years old granddaughter.

"Dream? It felt real to me. I heard them, they were calling my name..." the granddaughter says in a soft tone looking at Valia's crystal blue eyes.

Pulling the blanket above her nose granddaughter continues, "But these days I can't see them. Grandma?"

Looking at the sadness in her granddaughter's face Valia replies in a worried tone, "Yes my sweet child?"

"Are you sure Mom and Dad went to the fields of the Dandelion?" Granddaughter asks holding her tears.

"Why do you doubt that my sweet child?" Valia replies in a soft tone.

A tear escapes from the crystal blue eyes of the granddaughter, taking a pause she replies, "Sophie told me that Mom and dad left me and there is no such thing as the field of Dandelions."

Wiping a tear from granddaughter's face Valia replies with a sweet smile, "And you believe her words?" Hearing no reply from her granddaughter Valia continues, "Or do you believe in the field of Dandelions inside you heart, where you meet your parents every night."

Granddaughter gets up from her bed and looks outside the window without uttering any words. Valia hugs her granddaughter from behind and says while pointing at the night sky, "Do you see the moon?"

Granddaughter while trying to see the moon replies, "Grandma, I think you need your glasses. There is no moon."

Valia chuckles and replies while pointing at the huge cloud, "Look closely, my sweet child."

While Granddaughter looks at the huge cloud a strong gust of wind blows, and the cloud clears up. With the sweetest smile granddaughter replies, "There it is the moon, Grandma see! see! It is here now."

Valia kisses the left cheek of her granddaughter and replies, "It was always there my sweet child, it just went into hiding for a while..." Taking a pause Valia continues, "Just because you can't see something doesn't mean that thing doesn't exist. Just like the fields of Dandelions inside your heart, if you will believe in it you will not only see it clearly, you will be able to hear it. Your parents didn't left you, they are inside your heart."

With sparkling eyes and a huge smile granddaughter replies, "That's why Sophie can't see it because she doesn't believe in it. She doesn't even believe in forever spring, spring that resembles the enchanting green eyes of the wishing flower fairy."

"Grandma! Grandma! Tell me more stories about the wishing flower fairy." Granddaughter says while jumping up and down on the bed.

Valia hugs her granddaughter tightly and whispers listening to the sound of her giggles, "That's my favourite voice." She says looking at the bright face of her granddaughter, "Out of all the fairies in the world, you are fond of the wishing flower fairy the most."

"Of course, she is my favourite. Her story gives me hope and tells about strength and great powers, Her story brings me happiness." the granddaughter replies with excitement in her eyes and adds, "But Grandma, what is the strongest power in this world?"

"Kindness my sweet child, kindness is the strongest power."

Then why some people don't use kindness, don't they want to be the strongest? Maybe they don't believe in the powers of kindness, Granddaughter thinks.

After a pause Granddaughter asks, "Why is kindness the strongest power?"

"Because sometimes even a single word of kindness, can make someone's day," Valia replies with a sweet smile.

While hugging her grandmother, the granddaughter replies, "Yes, just like you make my every day better with your kindness, I never feel alone because I have you, my Grandma."

Valia replies with a sweet smile patting her granddaughter's head, "and I have you, my sweet Lia."

Three years ago Valia lost her only daughter and son-in-law in a car accident. Valia's daughter Natalia was a beautiful lady who fell in love with a photographer, Liam. One year after their marriage heaven blessed them with a beautiful child, but sadly heaven wrote something tragic in their story. The day their daughter turned three, Natalia and Liam met a horrible car accident and died. Luckily their daughter was not in the car that day, she was with her grandmother.

When a three-year-old asked about her parents to her grandmother. Grandmother always told her to close her eyes and she sang the song of the Dandelion for her granddaughter. Listening to the song grand-daughter always pictured her parents standing in the field of Dandelions.

♪Close your eyes,
and just hear my voice,
Let it show you the way to the magic world,

Sweet love,
Do you see it?
A field full of Dandelions,

When in doubt just close your eyes,
Seek the voice inside your heart,
It will take you to the field of Dandelions,

Think about the one you love,
Bring them to the field of Dandelions,
Their voice, Their smile, Every sweet memory of them,
Store it in the field of Dandelions,

Every time you feel lost,
Just close your eyes and travel to the field of Dandelions,

Because in the field of Dandelions...♪

"Granny! Granny! can you tell me a fairytale." Granddaughter says with eyes full of curiosity and liveliness.

"Of course my sweet child, which one?" Valia replies while tucking her granddaughter inside the blanket.

"You know my favourite one," Granddaughter replies with the sweetest smile and they both say in a unison, "Tale of the wishing flower fairy."

💜Thank you for reading🧚🦄Love&Believe💗

🦄Love&Believe💗