♡Sweet Home♡

"DD?" Layla replies in an annoyed tone

DD hugs Layla and takes her far from Haru.

"Who is she?" Haru asks Rimi and Rimi replies, "Someone Aunt Layla hates! They were schoolmates."

Lia makes an "oh" face and starts making a sandcastle.

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

"DD I have no plan to waste my time with you, so let me go!" Layla says in a stern tone escaping from DD's hug.

"I am just here to advise you!" DD says rolling her eyes.

"Well, I don't need your advice!" Layla says and DD replies, "You need a lot of advice Layla! What are you still doing with that idiot?"

"What idiot? The only idiot here is you! And I seriously don't know what I am doing with you, so I gotta go now!"  Layla says rolling her eyes.

"I mean that idiot," DD says pointing at Haru.

"Listen up you! Next time I see you pointing your finger at my man, I'll snap it like a wafer! Do you hear me? And like I said only idiot here is you!" Layla says with anger-filled eyes.

DD gets shaken by Layla's words but continues, "isn't it like 4 years already?"

"Yeah! We are in for the long run unlike you!" Layla says folding her arms high.

"Oh please, we will see for how long?" DD says folding her arms high.

"Yeah keep seeing us! We don't mind the admirers," Layla replies mocking DD.

"Oh please! How much does he earn?" DD asks with a proud smile.

"Oh, He earns! Unlike you," Layla replies with a smirk and DD's proud smile disappears.

"Ha! Whatever! Do you know who am I dating? I just have to say a word and he gives me cash on hand," DD replies sounding all cocky.

"Oh, I didn't know you were dating a bank! Well unlike you I am dating a man, without me saying any words he knows whether I am happy or sad." Layla replies with a proud smile.

"You can talk all big! But I win! Don't forget I have a house bigger than yours!" DD says with a smirk.

"Ha! Please I would choose my sweet home over a bigger house any day!
Also, flex about your house when you even own a brick of it!" Layla replies in a stern voice and DD's face turns red out of embarrassment.