♡Bitter-Sweet life♡

After filling their stomach with sweet and soft pancakes and a drizzle of maple syrup, Lia and Rimi decide to go back to their home

On their way, they see three kids pushing another kid.

"What are you little kids doing?" Rimi says in a stern tone.

Kids get frightened by Rimi's gaze and reply, "Nothing, we are just playing."

"It doesn't look like you were playing?" Rimi replies putting her hands on her waist and leans down to make eye contact with the kid wearing a red cap who appears like the leader.

"We were playing!" The kid wearing a red cap shouts closing his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Lia asks helping out the kid who was pushed down by the other kids. Little kid just nodes and Lia adds, "what is your name?"

"Caleb," the little kid replies looking at the ground.

"Is hurting your friend playing?" Lia asks in a gentle tone looking at the kids who pushed Caleb.

"He's not our friend! He is weird!" Kid with a red cap shouts and his other two friends nods with an agreement.

"You brat!" Rimi says pulling the ear of a kid wearing a red cap and he whines in pain.

"The name Cap! Not Brat! I am the leader!" The kid wearing a red cap shouts closing his eyes.

"Then stop acting like a brat!" Rimi shouts back.

Lia gestures to Rimi to calm down, she looks at Cap and asks "You know what you were doing was wrong, that's why you lied and that's why you can't look at our eyes. Now tell us why you are acting like a bad kid?"

Cap looks down at the ground and says, "No wrong, He weird!"

"Yes! Caleb weird," the other two kids reply in unison.

"And what are your names brats!" Rimi asks folding her arms.

"I am Judo and he is Jamie," the kid replies to Rimi.

"They call me weird because I have two moms," Caleb says in a soft tone.

Rimi smacks Cap, Judo, and Jamie's heads lightly and yells, "what's weird about having two moms?"

"My mom said it's wrong! A boy can't love a boy and a girl can't love a girl," Judo replies making Rimi angrier.

Rimi yells at Judo and says, "your mom is wrong!" hearing Rimi's words Judo starts crying.

"Rimi, calm down they are only six, they learn from the adults," Lia says in a gentle tone and asks Judo, "Who is your favourite cartoon character?"

"Ron from superpowers, I love him sooooo much," Judo says with sparkling eyes. "I love him too! He has firepower." Jamie adds.

"But how can you love Rob? He's a boy like you!" Lia asks making a curious face.