♡Hand-in-hand♡

"Kiya, why are you still not ready? Last night you were nagging at me to take you to the beach! And now what?" Kai says looking at Kiya watching Unicorn movies

"Oh good, you are ready!" Kiya says with a cheerful smile looking at Kai.

"Yes, but you are not! You want me to go alone?" Kai says sitting on the couch.

"Of course Not! How can I send my precious brother alone?" Kiya says and then they hear the doorbell.

Kai looks at Kiya with a confused expression and opens the door.

"Yes! I'll give you a chance!" Rimi says standing in front of the door.

"Rimi?" Kai says looking at Rimi's sudden appearance.

"Let's go!" Rimi says holding Kai's hand and Kiya says putting the lunch bag on Kai's shoulder, "Have fun!"

---⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾---

Kai and Rimi take the train to the beach. On the way to the beach, Kai looks surprised the entire time and says, "You are not playing a prank on me, are you Rimi?"

Rimi sighs and says, "Wow Kai, for the first time I am having an urge to smack your head! Please, why would I play a prank on you?"

Kai questioningly looks at Rimi and says, "Okay, I am trusting you!"

When they reach the beach, happiness forms on Kai's face. He stands closer to the ocean with Rimi and says, "Thank you so much Rimi for this!"

"Come on Kai you don't have to thank your girlfriend, it's not like I did something big for you!" Rimi says with a wink and Kai blushes hearing the word, "girlfriend".

Rimi holds Kai's hand and says, "Let's take a walk hand-in-hand!"

Last night when Rimi called Lia to tell her about her plan to surprise Kai, Lia told Rimi that Kai wanted to walk hand-in-hand on the beach with the one he loves.

While walking on the beach hand-in-hand, Kai's and Rimi's hearts flutter. With the sound of the ocean, they share their stories and with each passing second their heart comes closer to each other.

Together they sit on the beach, near the ocean. While eating the delicious red bean bun that Kai's dad made for them, Rimi says, "Kai!"

"Hmm!" Kai says softly looking at Rimi with love-filled eyes and Rimi adds, "Why you wanted to come to the ocean with the one you love?"

"Ah! It's a long story," Kai says looking into Rimi's eyes and says, "Thank you for making my dream come true!"

"You don't have to say thank you silly, I am enjoying this moment!" Rimi says with a sweet smile and adds, "Tell me the story, I wanna know!"

Kai says looking at Rimi's curious eyes and sweet smile, "My grandma and grandpa met on the beach and fell in love, every year our entire family comes to the beach and grandpa tells the story about how he met grandma. They always look at the ocean and say how their age has changed but their love has remained the same."