♡Kindness vs Hatred♡

Both kindness and hatred are never forgotten

Both kindness and hatred are never forgotten. Both kindness and hatred have a habit to continue. Both kindness and hatred can overpower all. The only difference is that one heals while the other hurts.

Depending on how they are handled and understood kindness has the power to turn hatred into love and Hatred has the power to turn kindness into cruelty.

Strong wind and thunder took over the forest, the cave they were fighting inside starts to crumble. Both the fairies get out of their breath.

Dandelion and Kiiroi gather their entire powers on their palm for the final attack. As energy ball of their greatest power collides a huge impact forms and the surrounding gets shaken by the mighty powers of the strongest fairies.

Lia gets closer to the cave, a strong gust of powers attacks Lia, and her curly brown hair gets untied with the impact of the wind.

She takes a deep breath to gain courage and runs forward to enter the dark cave but gets stopped by the voice.

"Lia wait! Let's go together! It can be dangerous!" Derek screams running towards Lia. Lia gets shocked by Derek's appearance and thinks about how did he wake up out of Kiiroi's spell.

Standing near the cave, Lia waits for Derek to join her. But before that cave starts closing.

Kiiroi notices Lia's presence out of the cave and gets annoyed.

"How can she come out of my spell?" Kiiroi says to herself and seals the cave and says to Dandelion, "Let's stay here forever you and I, If I can't get happiness no one should! Now you'll never get to see her!"

"Why would you go so far Kiiroi! And for what?" Dandelion yells at Kiiroi.

"For satisfaction! You won't understand my feelings Dandelion! You were always loved while I was always hated! They call me regret fairy! Disappointment fairy! Now I will show everyone what Regret and Disappointment are! And then I'll erase you from this world!" Kiiroi says with anger-filled eyes.

"No! You don't have to be what other people tell you to be! And no one can erase the wishing flower fairy, no matter what she will always be remembered! Remembered for her kindness and love! I know you are a good fairy too, so please stop fighting." Lia says to Kiiroi with tears-filled eyes.

"What are you doing here I sealed the cave!" Kiiroi says in a harsh tone.

"You were not fast enough!" Lia replies and Kiiroi adds, "I'll never open the seal! That boy will cry for you outside, you can never meet him!"

"You'll open the seal and I'll meet Derek and everyone again! I believe in you Kiiroi! I believe in your goodness!" Lia says in a loud voice.

Five minutes ago, while the cave was closing Lia quickly entered inside the cave but Derek couldn't as he was far away from the cave. Derek touched the huge rock door between Lia and him and said, "Are you okay Lia? You are not hurt, right? Wait for me, don't go alone!"