𝟙𝟝 - 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕎𝕙𝕪

With Sirius and Ophelia both missing since the breakfast fiasco, and James rocking up to first class looking nervous; it was safe to say people were worried for Ophelia

With Sirius and Ophelia both missing since the breakfast fiasco, and James rocking up to first class looking nervous; it was safe to say people were worried for Ophelia. So when the three of them walked into the Great Hall together at lunch, people were shocked. They were even more shocked to see smiles spread across the trios face.

Ophelia had noticed this attention and it caused her to freeze. Whispers and points were made towards them, not helped by the fact that both James and Sirius were still covered in pink and glitter. Unbeknownst to anyone was the fact Ophelia didn't want any attention, she'd been keeping to herself in an attempt that people wouldn't find out the truth. The last time she had had this much attention was the sorting ceremony, thankfully other than a few odd glances no one had mentioned anything to her about 'Ophelia Montgomery'. Every muscle in her body urged her to run, yet she remained frozen. James continued to walk ahead, or rather strut, blind to what was happening behind. Sirius however had noticed Ophelia pause.

Three other people had also spotted the sudden change in Ophelia's mood. First was Lily Evans, the red headed girl was always fast to pick up on emotions even if from across a room. There was something though about Ophelia she couldn't work out, it was like the girl was keeping a piece of herself hidden. But why? So she had found herself watching the girl a little more closely recently, yet the only thing she had spotted was that she could be a little jumpy.

The next person to observe the change was Professor McGonagall, she had just been informed by her colleague that Ophelia had missed her Care of Magical Creatures class. She was just about to leave the Hall in search of the girl when she spotted her enter. At first the lady was pleased to see Ophelia, but then she noticed the change and wanted to get involved; this would cause more unwanted attention though. Yet two words stayed on her mind, she seemed happy seconds ok yet now she was a shadow of that. But why?

Finally there was Remus Lupin, he wouldn't admit it but he could quite literally sense when Ophelia entered a room, especially her 'scent'. At first he looked up with slight excitement, he had been wanting to congratulate her on the prank all morning, but the moment his eyes met hers, he spotted the colour drain on her face. But why?

"Snap out of it." A click in front of Ophelia's face brought her thoughts back down to earth. "Sorry, didn't mean to sound harsh it was just you were all in a daze." Sirius gave a gentle smile.

"Sorry, not sure what came over me." Ophelia did know what came over her, but she wasn't going to say that. "I'm not that hungry though, I might go study instead." Ophelia went to turn on her heels.

"Fi come -"

"Mr Black, Miss McGonagall how lovely of you to join us today." Minerva had worked out a plan to speak to Ophelia without bringing unwanted attention.

"Oh Minnie does that mean you missed us." Sirius sent a flirtatious wink to the Professor.

"Quite the opposite Mr Black, Mr Potter do not sit down just yet I would like a word with you too." Somehow the lady knew that James was just about to take his seat from behind them.