Who are you? (9)

So I spent the whole day stressing out Liam's sense of humour because he just has some shit jokes but now I'm scared you guys won't like him lmao. Anyway, I think I already clarified enough that this is him doing his thing but you also shouldn't trust anyone ;) the prettiest faces hide the darkest stories.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and the overall book so far. I have someone who's working along with me now so chapters *may* come out a little quicker! sending love as always ;)

ALSOOOO I swear I'm trying to post but life is shit rn lmao
~~~~~~

Davina's POV

The night went by quite fast, faster than I imagined it would but I was still low-key hoping this is all some sort of stupid joke, but until now these are just some strangers who kidnapped me and aren't letting me go. My life has changed so much in a matter of one day and it's scaring the shit out of me, every second is so unpredictable.

After that revelation with Harry and him showing me the picture, he and the other guy who I found out is called Louis took us upstairs, into a room on the far left corner.

There were around eight rooms on the second floor of the house, a kitchen and an office downstairs from what I was able to see, there was also a long corridor that I had no idea where it went. You know, hadn't had time to explore my kidnapper's house.

I kinda feel bad for... not feeling as bad as I should. I mean sure being kidnapped is pretty inconvenient, but from what I can tell this house is pretty nice and there are four guys, I'm sure I'll be able to get in one of their good sides. This also sounds messed up but me and Alicia would always joke around about getting kidnapped by a bunch of super hot guys and becoming part of their group.

Call it karma or whatever, but I guess I'm just unphased by it at this point.

The room we were given was actually pretty big with two beds on it, a walk-in closet and a bathroom, which is really nice so I won't have to share one with strangers. Two wall-length windows and a glass door led to a balcony with an awesome view. I wish I had my camera right now. I think they took it with my phone too since I couldn't find it in my skirt pocket.

Those were the two things I had with me except for my.. shit, my inhaler. It's not here and neither are my pills, it's gonna be a fun night.

After letting us settle ourselves, Louis and Harry told us to take a shower and 'get comfortable'. Well, Louis said that, Harry made sure to tell me and I quote, 'Everything here can kill you but I can do it the most efficiently.'

After they closed the door, I immediately turned to Zayn realizing he hadn't said shit yet.

"Zayn what the fuck?" I say while aggressively smacking his shoulder and squinting at him. He flinches and turns to me with a confused look, holding his arm acting like I actually hurt him. Dramatic much.

"Ow! what was that for?" He asks with a genuine expression of confusion which makes me roll my eyes, throwing my head in my hands.

"Oh I don't know! Maybe the fact we're being held hostage and you. Haven't. Said. A. Fucking. Thing!" I say through gritted teeth, hitting his shoulder again after every word. I know this isn't the most effective way to get your point across, but oh well.

Realization of what I was talking about hits him as I could almost feel his breath get trapped in his throat. "I don't know Davina!" He says loudly while standing up so he towered above me. "You were the one telling us to go to your mom's house, so why don't you tell me why there were four guys there?"

I'm surprised he's turning this on me, I am also super scared and confused. Though now that I could properly see his eyes, there were small traces of guilt behind the anger. I just know he knows more than he's letting on.