Calamity (21)

hey 🤭

Harry's POV

This has Officially been the shittiest week I've ever had. Firstly I was extremely sexually frustrated the whole time and even fucking that girl or making myself cum in the shower didn't help.

Secondly we finally tracked Davina's mother, the fucker was in the US. The bad part is that mum told us not to go after her just yet which makes zero sense. Paul doesn't give a fuck about Davina so our next best target is the mom. It's got to work.

This is so complicated though, and it's one of the things I miss about working with Paul. He had no rules or regulations. But now that mom and Gemma are in charge of the business, we have too many regulations and protocols. I can't simply go out and kill someone anymore no matter how much I believe it's the right thing to do.

Part of it is because we are protected by the government, it's helpful and yes it did get me out of prison a couple times, but sucks because we need a whole plan to make sure they can cover up for us.

I wish working for Calamity was simpler.

Right now I laid half naked in my bed, staring at the ceiling and letting stress consume me. I need something, anything to make me stop feeling like this.

The half hard dick in my track pants also wasn't helping at all, but I was mentally stabbing myself for thinking about it so much. I simply cannot stop thinking about the damn near kiss. It haunted me for this whole time as much as I tried to distract myself. Every time I fucked someone I imagined how Davina would look like in their place.

Yes I know it's fucked up since we never actually did anything, but there was some sort of unspoken tension between us. I just couldn't tell if it was lust or hatred, maybe both. I wish I could just fuck her to see if it's exactly like I imagined it.

I wonder if she'd let me tie her up and take her from behind, maybe some hot and cold play. Or how amazing her tits would look riding me, bouncing up and down while I kissed her neck.

I wonder if she'd top me, that'd be fun. Would she let me use my special drawer? Would she use it on me? So many possibilities.

I get hard just thinking of it. Such a shame she's stubborn and so am I.

I look down at my now full erection and huff in annoyance, bringing my hand to start palming it through my sweatpants. I take it slowly to throw myself over the edge, it's incredible that even when I'm alone I tease. I lick my palm before bringing it inside the sweatpants to feel my dick since I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I run a hand through my hair and allow my mind to wander with thoughts of her, gently closing my eyes. I don't know why she got me so enchanted but I seriously don't wanna go down that rabbit hole so I guess this is the next best thing. Fuck just thinking about holding her blonde hair while our faces were millimeters from each other made a shiver go down my spine.

She didn't pull away when I brought her closer and held her face. My heart was thrashing against my chest when she looked so deeply into my eyes, then back at my lips. I had to remind myself what situation we were in before I could just fuck her against that car door.

I don't know if she wants me though. I know I'm hot and I've caught her staring a handful of times. But my personality can be a little... challenging, though she seems very comfortable around Niall and he's kinda the same.

But God, I thought about this since day one and now she's got her own clothes like summer dresses and crop tops instead of Liam's and Niall's hoodies. It's doing things to me.

I'm not complaining though... It made me horny as fuck and willing to see what's underneath. I can't help but think she and Zayn are still fucking though, even though they barely talk anymore. I wouldn't mind it honestly, the two of them together still couldn't take me.