you're in my home now (11)

i wanna say thank you to the person who leaves the most comments here it inspires me a lot!

Also that song doesn't have anything to do with the chapter but it's from this amazing new band I found, you guys should check it out!

Harry's POV

"So," I clear my throat looking up three pair of eyes staring impatiently at me. "What's the plan?" I look directly at Louis for this one cuz he usually he got these things figured out.

Louis wore a dark green hoodie that made his skin look pale. His figure stood tall, for once towering above my position on the desk as he sent me silent daggers with his eyes.

He looked very triggered for some reason.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He scoffs and leans over the office table, getting way too close to my face.

"What is the plan?" He repeats mocking my accent, "Well I ask you what is the fucking plan, Harry? You kidnapped her now what?!"

Okay damn I didn't know he was this mad. We barely talked this week since he was the whole time in his room and I decided to keep a close eye on Davina and Zack or whatever his name is.

They barely talk which is kinda annoying because they won't say anything useful, I believe Davina doesn't know a lot but i'm not sure if the guy is trustable. He can't just have heard his father out of nowhere.

"I didn't fucking know we would actually get this far genius!" I glare right back at him and shake my head, reaching for my whiskey cup and finishing it in a sip.

It's currently nine in the morning and Niall made sure to remind me I'm a fucking alcoholic but, oh well.

"I swear to God Harry I'll-" Louis grabs a fistful of my shirt and was about to launch at me before Liam pulls his arms back. They're just on a fucking roll this week.

"Alright mate, calm down" He shakes his head between us both in disbelief before giving Niall an inpatient look.

Niall was leaning on his hands upon the side of the table staring  at the whole interaction with an amused look on his stupid face.  I don't really trust him to be honest, he always seems to know something we don't even though he has the thinking skills of a rock.

"Right," He coughs and make eye contact with each of us, swiping his fried blonde hair out of his face, "Davina's parents have been MIA since the shooting at her house."

What the fuck? There is no way they're making things this hard for us.

"Louis can't you track them down or something?" I ask impatiently. There has to be a way for us to end this shit as soon as possible. My mom is already cutting down our men so we have to hurry up.

"I tried but there's no sight of them, they were last seen leaving the house with a bunch of their agents."

Liam finally let's go of Louis' shirt and he walks away from the table, standing near the widows and seeming extremely stressed which is worrying. Louis usually would be able to track people in less than five minutes with no trouble but this seems like a tough one even for him.

"Should we call the girl down here?" Niall suggests, leaning off the table and walking towards the door without even waiting for an answer.

"Fuck," I mutter under my breath, standing up and running a hand through my messy hair. I've been here since five in the morning so I barely had time to wake up properly, though the half empty whiskey bottle made sure to keep me alert.

I look out the windows at the far end of the office, the sun hitting directly inside the building as all the people on the street went on with their lives, with no clue of what the fuck is happening in here.