!!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

PLEASE READ!!!

Good morning for those who celebrate it. My loves, I am in fact alive and well and STILL writing. I took a break from Wattpad and my fanfics to focus on original projects and I'm so happy to tell you they're going well.

For those who read Till Forever, I am so so sorry for disappearing without a warning but I truly needed this time to work on my craft and it's paid off (I applied for a scholarship in writing courses and am writing my own BOOK, I KNOW!!!)

The book I'm writing is actually started as a fanfic here, and some of you may know it as 'Cherries & Cigars'. After taking sometime to look at the structure and plot I decided it was actually a pretty good project and worth pursuing so that's exactly what I'm doing at the moment. I'll share updates once I have any, and you'll be the first to know of original pieces, and I'll also try to continue with my fanfics to the best of my time managing ability (or lack thereof).

But what I came here to say today is that I'M GIVING YOU MY VERY FIRST ORIGINAL PIECE, A SHORT STORY TITLED 'See You Later (time taking its time)' and I would love for you to give it a read.

'See You Later' is a short story about second chances and timing. It is a piece that speaks to me deeply because I too have hopes to get another try with some things, some people. It is so so special to me and I'm terrified and excited and elated to share it.

'See You Later' is now yours, and I'm looking forward for your feedback on it. Can't wait to get back to writing here and sharing my projects with you.

love love love

-Liv