Niall's Children (18)

okay so i thought I was gonna be able to finish my Harry cardigan this weekend but I spent the whole day knitting and the sleeves are still not done 😭

alsooooo new background check

Here's the pic if anyone wants it without my information lmao

Davina's POV

Davina's POV

The drive home was extremely quiet, a comfortable silence one would say but that's overrated in my opinion.

Harry hadn't said a word since he got back from the shop but he wasn't being rude about anything, so I'm counting my blessings.

I watched him closely as he drove, his long hair flying all around the place from the speed we were going at. His left hand in the steering wheel while the other stays resting near the half broken window. His whole face had a look of concentration, furrowed eyebrows that had deep crevices between them accompanied by a tense jaw.

I decided against asking him too many questions, both about the people shooting up the place or our almost kiss. He looked as if I asked anything he'd throw me out of the damn car, so let's not test that.

I also don't want to get in his bad side again since he seems to not hate me as much right now.

We finally arrived at the tall building after a few minutes of silent drive, the weather seemed to have changed a lot and it was on the brink of raining, we got back just in time. Harry parked his car in the underground garage instead of leaving it on the street as well.

"You guys didn't bring shit!" Louis yells as we walk through the front door. Me holding nothing but my transparent bag that clearly didn't have food in it, Harry tossing his keys and sunglasses on the small table near the door.

Niall was sitting on the L-shaped couch, staring at both of us with a smug look. "Told you they were only going out to hook up-" but Harry cut him off.