Gilipollas (19)

I hope you think of me high
when you're with someone else

~~~High by 5SOS~~~

Harry's POV

"Do you like that?" The addicting accent echoes in my head as the girl on my lap asked, grinding her ass on me and gripping my hair. She was a stripper from the club just around the corner and I decided to bring her home today because I'm frustrated as fuck.

I don't really remember her name because we're all high as fuck but she's hot and I feel absolutely fantastic. Her leather skirt was ridden up to the waist and red lace bra made her tits look unbelievable.

I wonder what Davina would look like wearing this.

Fuck no.

"Mhmm." I murmur back, keeping my hands on her hips.

This past few days have been incredibly exhausting. It started with Davina's dad trying to kill us then me almost fucking kissing her.

I don't know why I'm so hung up about this given we didn't actually kiss. But something was different when I was holding her so close. I felt like just being as close as possible and kiss the shit out of those lips.

So I've been avoiding her at all costs as you do. If I don't think about it did it even happen?

As I said, she's business and I don't want to confuse things for anyone.

We were all in the fun room of the penthouse. There was a pool on the near corner, some dart games and a strip pole for when we had some company. The blue LED lights added to the industrial vibe and at the far end of the room there was a small bar with endless amount of alcohol.

We usually come here every end of the week and have a few people over to wash away the stress, but my mom specifically told us to not let anyone in this apartment because we never know who to trust. We obviously never respected it and it did end up in a few incidents.

She'd kill me if she saw this girl on my lap then. I wish it was someone else though.

I can't keep Davina out of my mind and it's driving me mad. She's always in the back of my head in the most annoying ways, every single damn minute .

When I'm having breakfast I can hear her asking 'why beer instead of coffee.' or 'why do you wear black if it's so sunny' even if she is still in bed. She asks too many questions.

But she's so fucking hot. I can't stop thinking about how good she'd look on her knees while sucking me off, or how her tits would look like while on top. I wonder if she's a top or bottom, maybe a switch. That'd be fun.

The best part is that she's aware of how hot she is, she's not ashamed of her body even when Niall is eye fucking her half the day. I'll cut his dick off if he makes a move on her though.

Fuck why do I even care?

I wonder if they'd be up for a three-

"So," Louis clears his throat, catching my attention and breaking the sinful thoughts on my head. "The plan won't work."

Is he serious?