I am scared, Harry (17)

tensionnnn. ALSO thank you soooo much for 800 reads we're so close to 1k???? I can't believe this started and it's going so well I love you guys so much

it's kinda late rn so I apologize for any spelling mistakes

Harry's POV

"Hi, I'm ready." Davina yells from the stairs, I turn my head to see her jogging down. She had a different hoodie on now and her hair was put in a bun with two strands in her eyes.

About fucking time.

I nod slightly and start making my way to the front door, leaving the apartment and hearing her short behind. We walk out the long hallway covered in windows, there were only two apartments in this floor because they were quite big.

I look beside me to see Davina carefully admiring the architecture and amazing paintings on the wall. I forgot she hadn't seen anything yet because she was blacked out when we arrived.

We reach the end of the hallway to where there is an elevator that thankfully was already on this floor, both of us step inside it and stand on opposite sides. I had my hands behind my back and such a bad posture, Davina on the other hand stood straight with hands on her hoodie pocket, staring at the ceiling as I stared at her.

I wonder if she remembers me.

The elevator ride was quite long but as soon as we arrive on the ground floor, I waste no time getting out, Davina struggling to keep up with my fast pace. Someone had to use my car so it's parked outside instead of underground.

I open the big glass doors and step outside, the sun warmed my skin as the late may breeze hits the back of my neck and makes my hair fly all around. I immediately put on sunglasses and walk over to the left side of the black SUV.

"Get in." I look over to Davina before getting inside, shutting the door and starting the engine.

She gets in shortly after, closing her door. I noticed she had purple nail polish on as she reached for the seatbelt and put it on, I couldn't bother putting mine on though. I'd be thankful for an accident right now.

"Wait what date is it?" Davina asks as she looks out tries to read the small numbers on the console board.

"May 22nd." I answer shortly and open the windows. It was quite hot today but the wind is not very good for my hair. I would normally put on some music for car rides but I'd die if anyone saw my playlist.

"Oh my god, I would be graduating today."

How am I supposed to answer to that? Sorry your father is an asshole and I kidnapped you? I rather just ignore her.

Davina hasn't said a word since that but I would glance at her every once in a while. The hair strands would fly out the window as she kept her eyes glued to the enormous amount of buildings. The drive was around 15 minutes because of traffic but it didn't feel as awkward as I thought it would.

We finally got to the closest store, I made sure not to go for any big brands like Tesco where we could be easily spotted. "We're here." I murmur while turning off the car and open my door, Davina getting out right after.

"Remember, one word and I put a bullet in your head." I tell her with a sweet smile as we walked through the glass doors. There weren't many people here so we should be out in less than fifteen minutes. She reluctantly nods but keeps on walking beside me.

"Get whatever you need and I'll meet you at checkout." I state again before heading out to the food section so I can get the ribs that asshole asked for, leaving Davina to get whatever she needs.