FOR DAISY (31)

Hello little butterflies I'm back! I'm sorry it took me a while to update but I was in holidays and trying to enjoy the most because responsibility is back in two weeks 😭 Anyway I wanna apologize in advance for this chapter, shits about to go downhill. long ass chapter btw.

TW: Blood,violence, murder, trauma, daydream.

Davina's POV

"We're gonna be late!" I hear Louis' muffled voice shout from downstairs.

Fuck I'm not ready.

You might be wondering what the hell is going on but same here. All I know is that I woke up past noon, awkwardly tangled with Harry, by Louis throwing literal water on us. He said we needed to go over some shit because they finally got a lead and we needed a plan. The lead being someone from my dad's side who was willing to
sell information, but we had to meet him in a crowded place and I was included. Needless to say I'm scared as fuck, I haven't left the house in months and now I'm meeting a mafia member.

After a small breakdown because I had nothing to wear, Niall and Harry disappeared for an hour or so only to come back with a beautiful white dress and heels. It looked much fancier than what I was expecting to wear at a bar but Liam explained only rich people attended. One more reason to freak out, I didn't go to all the fancy places with my family and preferred to stay at home with Zayn.

 One more reason to freak out, I didn't go to all the fancy places with my family and preferred to stay at home with Zayn

Speaking of Zayn, he stood on the other side of the bathroom sink as we both fixed ourselves up in the mirror. He wore high waisted dress pants with a printed satin shirt and leather jacket over it. There were also glasses I had no idea where came from but he looks really good. This is very fucking awkward if you ask me, we barely speak because he's always hanging out with Liam and when we do it just sounds so rehearsed.

 This is very fucking awkward if you ask me, we barely speak because he's always hanging out with Liam and when we do it just sounds so rehearsed

I glance over to his side to see him smoothing his freshly cut hair, the yellow bathroom light making his skin glow. I decide to break the awkward silence, brushing my own hair off my shoulder before coughing to catch his attention. "How do I look?" Shit Davina is that seriously what you ask? I'm so done with myself.

Zayn looks surprised I was even talking to him, quickly glancing over at me and locking eyes through the mirror. "Uh you- beautiful." He whispers the last part with uncertainty before nodding and exiting the bathroom. I let out a deep groan of frustration and run a hand through my hair. Since I decided to straighten it, it keeps tickling my neck.