With all my fucked up heart (47)

VERY short chapter but it is necessary to see what happened with the girls :)

Liam's (Ben's) POV

"And you're completely sure no one saw you?" I ask the man on the other side of the line, running a hand through my freshly cut hair in distress. He was supposed to take Zayn's girlfriend yesterday but apparently there was some struggle.

I'm not still completely sure what I'm gonna do with the two girls, only killing them is no fun but I don't want to upset Zayn a lot. For now, I'll keep them in our special room, maybe they have some important information I need to know about.

"Yes boss, they've already been placed."

"Good," I say shortly before hanging up, placing my phone on the bathroom cupboard and taking a deep breath. I've been here for a good 15 minutes and Zayn was waiting for me in my room so I can't wait any longer.

Speaking of him, I can't express how sorry I feel for having to mold his mind like that. I didn't want to involve his feelings into this because I know that I'm not able to love him like he thinks I will but I needed Zayn's support for this. Even though he was never much of an active participant in the past, he is very loyal once you completely change his mind.

It's the price we have to pay, I do feel sorry but I can't change it.

With one last look in the mirror I leave the toilet, watching Zayn's shirtless figure as he sat with his back to me. I clear my throat to make myself present, causing his head to snap my way but his eyes soon soften once he meets my own. Fuck.

"Hey," He says softly, turning around fully and resting his back against the headboard. I return his smile as best as I can, walking towards the bed and taking a seat opposite Zayn. "What did you wanna talk about?"

Right.

I huff slightly, taking his hands onto my own. I like Zayn, I think I do, but I don't understand how it's just so fucking weird. I can't let this interfere with my plans, keep focus Ben.

"I just wanted to say," I look deep in his eyes, caressing the back of his hand with my thumb. "You know that I love you right?"

His eyes widen at my statement, I just knew his breathing got stuck in his throat. But his face soon falls to a relieved smile, a deep exhale leaving his lips as he shuffles closer. "You do?" He questions with vulnerability in his voice.

A weird feeling flares up against my chest, scratching my heart and the voice in my head screamed against it. I don't know what I feel but I'm never bothered by things like guilt or love. It can't start now, I shouldn't feel bad for lying to him. So why do I?

"Of course," I give him a small smile, cupping his cheek with my hand and bringing his face closer until our lips almost brushed. "With all my fucked up heart," I say before crashing our lips together.

There was nothing innocent about the kiss, soon enough I was discarding my clothes to the side as his lips devoured my neck. My fingertips traced each of his tattoos as I kiss down his abs all the way down to his boxers.

Zayn lets out a low moan as I begin taking off his clothes, his fingers tangling through my hair and pulling hard until I grunted in pleasure. I can't lie and say I haven't thought about this ever since we got him to the penthouse, it's about time.

One day I'll tell him the truth, but for right now I rather keep it as it is.

A/N: he's a psycho help I'm scared and feel bad for Z