too bad (16)

On the fence all the time
Paint young honey
Face  so sunny
Ain't that funny

~~~ Afraid by The Neighborhood ~~~

hehe

Unknown POV

Today was my first chance of putting the plan into action, and hopefully I won't have to do it again. Right now I'm at Harry's room watching him pace back and forth organizing files in his secret cabinet.

He looked really out of air right now. His grey track pants hanging low in his hips as his bare torso littered with red scratches. At least one of us had fun.

His eyes were bloodshot though, so he is most likely drunk or high, don't get me started on his hair. Yesterday after Davina came down he went out and was only back before sunrise.

Also shit, she probably woke up with me being in her room, I have to be more careful or else this whole thing will blow up.

I stand up from my seat on his king-sized bed, scratching the back of my neck and stretching a little. "When are you gonna take Davina to the store?" I question, looking into his frantic eyes as he wrote something in that damn journal of his.

He carries that shit everywhere

"In an hour or so, I just have to finish up some shit." He finishes writing whatever it is and brings it to a special safe behind his bedside table. I wish he'd let me see what it was, it could contain very helpful information.

"Oh can you bring ribs or something?" I genuinely can't with Louis' cooking anymore even though it's amazing, a guy gotta eat some shit once in a while.

Harry doesn't even look at me and murmurs "Yeah sure." He continues to pace around the room mumbling something under his breath that I couldn't quite make out. This guy needs to chill before his heart gives out.

I give him a small nod even though he isn't looking, heading towards the door. Stepping into the hallway I feel the warm sunlight heating up my skin. This is the only thing I like about living here with the guys, it's mostly very bright and clear.

Something changed yesterday. I saw Davina as the most angelic being on earth but right after leaving her room I got a call that changed my whole perspective on this. I just couldn't believe what I heard until she walked into that office a little later.

He didn't lie about what he said after all.

jogging down the stairs I can see the other guys doing their normal day to day shit when we aren't on duty. I run a hand through my hair and try to make my to the office without causing any suspicion. I am allowed in there so just thinking about looking suspicious will make me look suspicious.

God shut up.

I turn the gold door knob and get inside, calmly shutting the door behind me and immediately reaching for my phone. I dial the forbidden number that would get me killed if they were ever to find out, waiting for it to ring a few times before someone picks up.

"Hello?" The deep Irish accent vibrates through my ears and awaits for updates. We don't even have to introduce ourselves.

I exhale through my nose before answering, "Just calling yo say they'll be leaving in about an hour."

"Great, I'll get some men ready." He lets out a low chuckle of victory. "Do you know where the exact location is?" I could hear the smirk on his voice. I just know he's already getting ready to shoot Harry and take Davina, he's been waiting way too long.

We're finally gonna be together again, this is a good thing.

"Fuck I can't ask but probably not so far, I'd say a mile or two?"

"They probably won't go to big stores will they?"

"Knowing Harry he'll keep it low, so no." I run a hand through my hair again, getting more nervous that someone is gonna burst through the door and question me. It's not safe to do this here, not safe for them because if they find out then I'm gonna have to kill everyone and he'll be pissed.

"Great, keep up the great work son. You'll be rewarded soon." He murmurs sounding distracted, probably choosing what gun he's gonna use to shoot Harry right in the middle of his stupid face.

"Thank you dad." I nod even though he can't see me, hanging up and stalking towards the door.

Just as I opened it and turned left, a body crashes into my chest. I hold their arms to prevent us both from falling, looking down to see Davina staring back at me with shocked eyes.

Shit did she hear any of that? Was she looking for me?

"Sorry I didn't see you." She apologized immediately, standing up straight and running a hand through her hair, since it was down her shoulders it made her look even shorter. The big white hoodie engulfed her figure but the big red stain made me wonder what the fuck happened when I left.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." I let go off her shoulders and furrow my eyebrows at the stain under her chest.

She's not wounded I guess, or she would be freaking out.

"I was actually looking for you." She notices my staring and clears her throat. Shit why me? "Can you get me something to wear when I leave with Harry?"

Why does she need new clothes to go buy new clothes though?

I think she noticed my confused face so she adds, "All the clothes I got are dirty and I kinda dropped food on this one." She gives me an awkward smile and shrugs her shoulders, before gathering her hair in a low ponytail and tying it with an elastic.

I shake my head with a small laugh and look back at her eyes,"Uh yeah sure," I scratch the back of my neck, "I'll take it upstairs."

Fucking lovely

"Thanks!"

Davina thankfully leaves and I'm once again alone.

She may trick all of them but I know exactly who she is now. I know I'm no good person but she's evil. the soul that needs the most purification hides behind those sweet brown eyes and that's exactly why I'm here. Dad told me all about it, and though I miss her that's not the Davina I left behind, this Davina needs cleaning.

Just to think I almost took her blood as angelic to purify my own.

I don't give a fuck about what happens to Harry but do feel bad for turning on the boys like that, we've been through a lot together. But they'll understand that to me it's just collateral damage.

Davina is the real issue and they've got no idea what situation they're in by letting her stay. My dad told me they're all bad people but I was actually trying to spare their lives.

With that in mind, I continue to make my way to the living room where I can see all of them gathered together. The boys laughing without a care in the world, unaware of what's in line for them.

Too bad.

~~~~
WE HAVE A SPY???? NOOOO
Havina gotta watch their backs (Yes I did come up with that ship name in 2 seconds so feel free to change it)

comments and vote ;) lots of butterfly kisses