Wrong (30) *

Some people are meant to be loved
And others just naked
So take what I'm willing to give
And love it or hate it

~~wRoNg by Zayn~~

///

GUYS SIT DOWN. THIS BOOK RIGHT HERE JUST HIT 2K. this is crazy omg I'm so incredibly happy and feel so loved!!! The support has been amazing and never would have I imagined we'd come this far. Anyway we ALSO just reached chapter 30!!! So i'll shut up now and let's get to it!

///

Harry had a certain uniqueness if you may. He had the awkward tenderness of someone who's never been loved but tried his hardest not to push it away. He's not a villain, not at all. He's just a boy.
Davina, well she has certainly been loved, she loved too. She knew what it felt like yet she couldn't recognise it when it came her way.
In the end they both ended up prisoners to the inescapable rabbit hole of loneliness. And that is how they were similar. They came from different places yet both hurt just the same. And that is how they fit.

TW: sexual content

Harry's POV

Get out of my head I'm trying to sleep.

It's no use, I wouldn't be able to sleep even if I tried. The guilt cripples against my heart like a stab to a freshly healed wound and I'm not quite sure why. Louis sits on the chair stiffly beside me, staring down at my hopeless figure with disappointment fuming out of him. I bet if he was a cartoon character he'd have smoke coming off his ears.

"I don't like to say I told you so but..." His voice is stern and quiet to my right, the phrase making me internally roll my eyes before removing the pillow from my face to hit him with it.

"The hell you don't, it's your favorite phrase Louis."

I guess we kinda made up today if you'd call it that. After Davina left yesterday I completely blacked out and was woken up by Louis six in the afternoon. The sixteen hour nap was obviously not enough because I still feel like dying. My bones felt heavy and muscles ached, Louis endless rambling about his lack of privacy only making the pounding in my head worsen.

I hear him sigh beside me, his vision on the late sunset and city lights ahead. I kinda hate summer, I mean it's seven at night and it's just getting dark. "I'm just saying I didn't think you'd be the type to lose your sanity over a girl."

I didn't either yet here I lay, she's not just a girl though even if I can't tell what's exactly different. It could be the fact her voice sounds like earl grey tea, or maybe how I'm always drawing patterns of her freckles in my head, how pretty her eyes look in the dim light.

"I mean you're the Harry Styles," He rambles on, interrupting the beautiful picture I was creating in my head of her laying beside me. "You don't belong to anyone, right?"

Well plot twist, I like her. And the problem is, I never learned how to just like something, I always let it consume me. "Belonging to someone doesn't sound so bad when they belong to you as well, does it?" Right now my brain has no control over what my mouth is saying, words rolling off my tongue so easily it seems they've been stuck there for decades.

"Man you're whipped," Louis claps his hands together before standing up to ruin my heartfelt moment, I glance up to see a shit eating grin on his face as he runs a hand through his hair. He makes his way to the door leaving me behind, but as he steps out into the hallway a thought seems to have struck him because he looks over his shoulder with a more serious expression. "Word of advice? You win nothing by ignoring feelings. Just because you don't acknowledge it doesn't mean it's not there."