the tiger (39)*

This chapter wasn't on my original plan but I felt bad for robbing you guys twice so here it is. Anyway, remember the tiger?

TW: Sexual content

Davina's POV

His hands rummaged over my body like they couldn't decide on a single place to stay still. The water around us was almost as warm as my heart, stomach twirling around to the point where I thought I'd become sick.

I just couldn't get enough of him, I don't think forever will ever be enough with Harry. I want more and more and more. "Oh my god," I breathed out against his mouth once I felt his hardening dick against my lower half.

His hands slowly traced the curve of my ass until he could press me down completely against him, my own hands pulling harshly against his neck as I bit his lower lip. His vague abs rubbed against my stomach causing a familiar warmth to start spreading down my legs.

"Vina," Harry gasps out against my mouth from lack of oxygen, so I take the opportunity to move my lips to his neck. Sucking harshly on the spot below his ear, I know it drives him crazy. "You know my tiger tattoo?" He moans out, starting to grind his hips against mine and I could feel myself getting more and more turned on.

I only nod against his skin, too concentrated on giving him as many love bites as possible. This felt so different from any of the times we were intimate maybe because I knew my feelings for him now, everything felt so heightened right now and it drove me crazy.

"Ride it,"

Holy fuck. That was the hottest thing I've heard him say. I can't help the moan escaping my mouth to the point I have to stop kissing his neck, my head tilting back to stare at the ceiling. A mischievous grin spreads across my face before I comply with his wishes.

I move my left leg so it stood between his two while my right rested against his outer thigh. Sitting down on top of his tattoo which I had memorized now. I'm not gonna lie, thoughts, filthy thoughts, about this tiger have crossed my mind but I've never acted out on them.

I start slowly grinding my hips against his tattoo, moaning lowly at how good it felt. My head was still completely tilted back and my eyes squeezed shut, Harry taking the opportunity to lick my skin from my collarbone to my throat. His lips pressed small kisses to my jaw and it amazed me how he could be so caring even at moments like such. I've never had this, someone so focused on caring for me.

My weak hands fall from his hair to his shoulders, looking for any source of leverage as I continued to indulge in the pleasure he caused me. Harry's hand moves to the back of my head, turning it back in his direction so he could kiss me hungrily, my eyes still screwed shut at the intensity of it all. Behind my eyelids, millions of colours explode like euphoric fireworks, the feeling at the pit of my stomach resurfacing stronger this time as I continued to move my hips.

At a loss of control, my back arches so our chests press together. The feeling of his built torso against my wet breasts was something I never wanted to forget. I tried my hardest to carve this moment into my brain, knowing how uncertain it was that we'd get to do this again with how things are going.

Our chests fall and rise quickly, the air in the room too thick to make its way down my lungs and the water slowly getting colder but it didn't stop me from feeling hot inside out. Harry kiss and bit my lips so effortlessly it was hard to even focus on the fact no oxygen was getting to me.

The sensitiveness was causing me to wince in between pants but it didn't stop me from moving even faster. "Harry I'm-" I whisper in loss of control, our kiss becoming a mess of clashing teeth and biting.