Chapter 28

Edited

Leanna's POV

"Leanna what did you do to that ref? Kill his family?" Zach said.

"Ya you two weren't exactly on good terms." Emily  said.

"Ya he was being a sexist little bitch so i kinda snapped." I say smiling innocently.

"Then she practically threatened to choke one of the other captains." Josh added. I turned and glared at him.

"Woah Leanna had a tough game." Adam said patting me on the back.

"Well let's go to my place and have some funnnnnn!" Zach yells running to his car dragging Maggie too. Once we all made it to Zachs house things started to get fun. I quickly changed into my bathing suit and jumped into the pool. All the girls were already in there.

"Where are the guys?" I asked. They all shrugged and as if on cue all the boys were jumping into a the pool. The little party continued on until I got a call from my mom.

"Hey Leanna I need a favor." my mom spoke through the phone.

"Ya what is it?"

"So I know your at Zachs and every-"

"Mom it's ok what is it?"

"I need you to pick up Sophie early from day care." she spoke.

"Ok but why what's wrong." I asked worriedly.

"Sophie got into a fight."

I hang up immediately after hearing this and give Josh a quick kiss on the cheek, telling him I'll call him later.  When I walk in, I see my sister slouching with her head down in a chair. We are so alike it amazes me. I clear my throat making Sophie and the teacher look at me.

"Hi I'm Sophie's sister, Leanna."

"Hi Leanna, I've heard so much about you." she says smiling despite the situation.

"So what happened exactly." I say eyeing the boy sitting a few seats away from Sophie. Thats when I notice the bunny with a severed head beside Sophie and the tears pooling in her big eyes. Our dad got her that bunny and she loves it. Or should I say loved.

"He ripped my bunny! And their trying to make me say sorry for pushing him!" My sister shouts and I give her a glare to make her stop talking.

"I hope my sister isn't the only one apologizing." I say slightly irritated.

"No of course not." She says with a smile. She looks at the boy and nods to him. He gets up and stands in front of Soph.

"Sorry." He says quietly. Sophie doesn't say anything back and I poke her arm.

"Sophie." I say warning her.

"Fine. I'm sorry."

Josh's POV

Once I got dressed for school (after running into Taylor multiple times) I picked up Leanna for school. I asked her why she left Zachs party and explained the whole thing. I was surprised that her sister did that but happy as well. She shouldn't take any shit from anyone. We reach the school and head to our classes.  After second period was over we both headed down to gym. I quickly changed into my gym clothes before going back out there. Today we were playing dodgeball. Leanna was on my team and on the opposite team was the one and only Dean. I absolutely hate him. The game was going pretty good actually. But it soon changed as Dean whipped a fast dodgeball hitting this kid square in the face. He was most likely a sophomore and geek. His glasses flung off his face and Dean laughed along with a couple other people. Leanna was pissed. She walked over to Dean with a challenging look in her eye.

"Leave him alone." she snaps at him. Dean laughs again and I know it's just adding fuel to Leanna's fire.

"Listen I don't know what's funny about knocking his glasses off,"she starts. "But if you don't leave him alone soon I will hit you so hard in the face. And don't think i wont." she says through gritted teeth. Dean backs away from her clearly scared and everyone continues the game. I walk over to the helpless boy on the floor looking for his glasses. Picking them up I place them in his hands. Leanna is next to me close after.

"Thanks." he says shyly to Leanna after putting on his glasses.

"No problem." she smiles. "But seriously don't let them do anything to you. Their just big jerks with nothing better to do." she says.

"Thanks again." he states. Leanna smiles back and we continue the game. After gym Leanna and I headed to forth period. We sat through chemistry as our teacher played a video on who knows what.

"Josh?" Leanna whispers next to me.

"Leanna and Josh! Stop talking." Mr.Peterson scolds. Once I make sure he's not looking I reply.

"Ya."

"Do you think Mr.Peterson would notice if I just walked out of the room?" She questions. I raise my eyebrow at her. She gets up slowly and I realize what she was doing. She was going to leave me here to watch the movie myself. Before I could say anything Leanna successfully made it out of the room. There was no way I was going to watch this shit. I quickly stand up trying my best to copy what Leanna did. Before I could make it out I tripped over the trash can falling flat on my face. The whole class turned to me and Leanna even poked her head back in.

"Josh and Leanna detention tomorrow!" Mr.Peterson snaps. Leanna bites her lip and a giggle escapes her mouth.

"Leanna would you like another detention?" He says to her.

"No." she says with a straight face. I sit in my position for a while still on the floor.

"Josh. Get off the floor." He yells to me. The rest of the class yells and I quickly get up going back to my seat with Leanna. The bell rings literally saving us. When Leanna and I are clear of Mr. Peterson we both crack up laughing.

"Oh my gosh that was so funny." she laughs. "you fell and everything!" Once we sobered up we headed to lunch. When we went to our main table Leanna told our group the whole story. Let me tell you it was very embarrassing. When she finished it lead to a series of events. Most of them fell on the floor laughing the others were clutching their stomachs because of how hard they were laughing. Emmet almost threw up. I honestly don't think it's that funny that I fell and gave me and Leanna both detentions tomorrow. Once they all relaxed we continued our lunch. While Emmet was talking about who knows what, a flying pizza hit him in the back of the head. The whole cafeteria went silent. Emmet got up and turned around to see a couple of football jocks behind him. A giggle escaped Maggie's lips and Emmet whipped his head around.

"Shut up Maggie!" He snapped. Maggie stopped laughing and quickly shut her mouth.

"Why the hell did you do that?!?" Emmet snapped at the foot ball player.

"Dude it was a joke." he replied.

"Emmet relax." I say hoping he doesn't kill the guy.

"Ya Emmet relax." the guy said mocking him. Yup he's dead. Emmet spun around and hits the guy in the jaw.

"Now I'll relax." Emmet says smiling as the jock lays on the floor holding his jaw. He sits down and continues to eat his salad as everybody stares.

"What?" He asks cluelessly. I shake my head at him. A couple of cheerleaders brought the jock to the nurse considering his jaw was starting to bruise. The first to speak was Blake.

"Dude," he starts. "You hit that hard."

Apparently violence is the only problem solver in this story.