Chapter 31

Edited

Leanna's POV

"Ugh!" I grunt taking off the failed prom dress aggressively off my body.

"You okay in there?" I hear Maggie say snickering. I burst out of the fitting room glaring at her.

"No I'm not freaking ok. I've tried on 23 different dresses and haven't found any that look right! And yes if you were wondering, I counted!" I snap. Morgan only laughs more and all I wanted to do was strangle her. Normally I wouldn't act like this but you know it's just that time of the month again if you know what I mean. So ya I'm a tad pissy right now.

"Are you on your period?" Maggie says making the other girls erupt in laughter.

"W-what?" I ask snapping out of my angry state.

"You know, your period, the thing that allows you to have chil-"

"Ok I get it!" I say not wanting her to go any further into that conversation.

"And I don't know maybe. I should be getting it soon." I mumble my cheeks tinting to a light pink color.

"Well that's probably why your acting like this." Emily says pointing out the obvious.

"Ya no shit Sherlock." I snap then immediately give her an apologetic smile.

"Sorry." I say offering a smile. Emily just laughs and then we decide to get food.

I woke up this morning with a pain in my stomach that was almost unbearable. I wobbled over to my bathroom and like Maggie said, I had my period. After doing my "girl stuff", I wobbled down stairs not being able to walk because of my cramps.

"Are you wobbling?" Aaron snickers. I whip my head around glaring at him.

"Are you adopted?" I snap.

"Damn, what's your problem." He mutters quietly.

"MY PROBLEM IS THAT IM A GIRL. AND YOU KNOW, GIRLS HAVE THIS THING CALLED A PERIOD AND LET ME TELL YOU IT FU-FREAKING SUCKS!" I yell knowing my mom wouldn't be to happy if I said the F word. I left him there shocked at my outburst while I grabbed the Aleeve pain killers. They would currently be my lifesavers for the next 3 days. After I changed and grabbed my stuff I quickly dashed out the door. Josh driving. When we got to school, Maggie noticed my pissy mood right away.

"Is it that time of the month again?" She smirked.

"Damn right it is." I mutter under my breath. First period began and my teacher practically told us we could do anything we wanted that period earning mischievous grins from the crew. I on the other hand decided to scroll down my twitter. My heart dropped when I saw many tweets about Zayn Malik leaving one direction.

Josh's POV

While laughing at some joke Zach was telling I noticed Leanna sitting there on her phone. She then dropped her phone and tears started to stream down her face. I knew something had to of been incredibly wrong. She dropped her head on her desk sobbing loudly. I couldn't help but wince since it looked like it hurt when she hit her head. I walk over to her resting my hand on her shoulder.

"Babe what's wrong?" I ask. She looks up tears still on her cheeks.

"WHATS WRONG? WHATS WRONG?" She repeats. "ZAYN MALIK FUCKING LEFT ONE DIRECTION. THATS WHATS WRONG." She yells sobbing even more.

"Ok good I thought it was something worse."I sigh with relief.

"SOMETHING WORSE? IT CANT GET WORSE THAN THIS!" She cries. By now everyone was staring. A few were snickering. My teacher was shocked since Leanna was a relatively quiet person. Well sometimes.