Chapter 7

Edited

I wake up and Leanna's head is layed on my chest. Her hair is a mess, her face is stained red, and she has bags under her eyes and yet I can't see how she can get any more beautiful. Cheesy right? What ever. She yawns while slowly opening her eyes. When she sees me, her eyes go wide.

"You didn't go home last night." She states yawning.

"No." I say to her. "Leanna?" 

"Hm?"

"Why would you think that I thought you were worthless and a waste of time?" she shruggs and I know that the dream was hurting her inside. She thinks I might leave like her dad did, except well I wouldnt like you know die.....

"Josh I thought it was real." she mutters.

"Leanna I would never leave you."

"And what if you do?"

"Then I would hate myself forever. Leanna can't you see that your the most amazing girl I've ever met? Don't you know that I'd give you the world if I could? Your the most important person in my life. Leanna I love you so much." she wraps her arms around my waste. When she looks up I kiss her forehead.

"I don't think you're sister would be happy if she heard that." 

"What do you wana do today?" I ask laughing.

"Beach?"she says

"Friends or no friends?"I ask

"Just us." we both say at the same time making Leanna burst into laughter.

"Okay well I'm gona go home and change. See you in an hour." I say. This should be fun.

30 minutes later***

What I wear is as simple as a pair of swim shorts and a t-shirt. My shorts are pattered with Hawaiian flowers and my t-shirt was white. I even spiked my hair up a bit too. when I was done my phone said it was 11:33 I should probably go to Leanna's now. When I rang the door bell, Leanna answered. She was wearing a yellow sun dress with a strapless white bikini. Her hair was in a high ponytail that had a yellow flower. She looked gorgeous,  and she didn't even have make-up on except for mascara.

"Hey!!" she says and I drop from my gaze when I see her blush. Wow I must have been staring for a while.

"Your beauty always amazes me." I say smiling at her. Leanna looks down and gives no reaction to what I say to her.

"Hey are you still thinking about the dream yo-"

"Umm I made us lunchs and packed snacks." she says walking into the kitchen and clearly changing the subject.

"That's good who's car?"

"Mine." she says.

"Okay but I drive." I say earning a glare from Leanna. She hated when I didn't let her drive.

"Fine.." she mutters.

"Alright let's go!!"  I say grabbing the basket.  I follow Leanna out to her car and she hands me the keys. When we are both buckled, at the same time we slide on our sunglasses.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yup." she replies. 

____________

"SWEET HOME ALABAMA! WHERE THE SKIES ARE SO BLUE!" 

"SWEET HOME ALABAMA. LORD,I'M COMIN' HOME TO YOU!" Leanna and I look at each other and laugh. This is probably one of our favorite things to do in the car. Sing obnoxiously, and annoyingly loud. 

"Lets get ice cream." she says looking at the ice creams shop we pass by. I nod and make a U-turn, going back to the place she was looking at. I order a chocolate chunk ice cream cone and Leanna orders oreo in a cone. Once we finish, we get back in the car and drive only a few more minutes to the beach. We finally arrive, and I grab the food Leanna packed while she grabbed the towels. We lay everything out and decide to lay out. But theres only so much tanning I can take, so I pick my girlfriend up and make my way to the water.

"Josh!" she whines "I don't want to go in!!!"

"Come on!!!! Its not that cold!!"

"Yah huh!!"

"Well lets go see whose right then."

"Wait how are we go-" she stops and her eyes go wide when she sees then direction I'm going in.

"Josh!!!" she shrieks when I put her down into the water. "Its sooo cold!!!" she cries wrapping her arms around my stomach. She looks amazing in that bathing suit. Well she looks amazing in every bathing suit but this ones my favorite

I guess I wasn't the only one who thought that as a couple other guys were staring her down. Leanna noticed when I tensed up looking around. When she saw the guys she looked at me and smiled crashing her lips into mine. When we broke apart I couldn't help but smile at their disappointed faces.

"Why do you always get so jealous?"

"Because you're mine." I say. She smiles.

"And because I know that you look hot in that bathing suit and I know that they probably agree. And you're my girlfriend."

"Your the cutest." She says pinching my cheek. I smirk and shove her head under the water. Leanna comes back up gasping for air as I laugh at her.

"I take it back! You are so not the cutest!"