"The return of Devil?"

--------

--------

[Yn's POV]

Making a turn towards an alley, I again looked back so as to make sure that he isn't chasing me anymore. I can't believe he is back, his presence still haunts me the way it used to do years before. When I finally thought that my life will be better he again showed up and shattered all of my dreams. Loving a devil like him was one of my biggest mistakes, I didn't realise that his angelic face held a devil inside him which wants me.

I am his obsession... his madness...

Stopping at a spot, I breathed heavily to calm myself down. I have been running away from him for so long and finally he wasn't behind me anymore. Quickly taking out my phone, I dialled Ara's number. She needs to know that he is back into our lives again, and I can't see her getting hurt because of me again.

"Pick up... please pick Ara" Mumbling to myself in a shaky voice, I again looked back to make sure that I am safe. "Hello?" A wave of relief rushed through my body as soon as I heard her voice. "A-Ara..." I whispered again as tears welled up in my eyes because of fear. "Yn? What's wrong?" She spoke with concern and I took deep breaths because I was way too terrified. "H-He is back Ara..." I heard a gasp from the other side. I am damn sure that she is terrified just like me.

Ara: "W-What? How... he was in jail!" She said in a panicked tone and took my words seriously. "I-I know Ara but I just saved myself from him. I'm hiding in an alley, please call Stacy and inform her about this. She needs to know-"

"Planning something against me baby...?" My heart skipped a beat and my body shivered upon hearing the voice of the devil itself. He found me. I slowly turned around only to meet his demonic gaze which was staring intensely into my eyes. His facial features weren't normal, there was so much sadism and darkness into it. My heart bled upon meeting his eyes, he wasn't the person whom I loved, with whom I shared beautiful memories.

 My heart bled upon meeting his eyes, he wasn't the person whom I loved, with whom I shared beautiful memories

A smirk made it's way upto his face as he tilted his head. Nothing can hide from his hawk like eyes. "It's Ara isn't it baby?" He asked while licking his lips. His curly hair were covering his forehead which gave him more demonic look. "Hello? Yn?" Ara spoke again but my sole attention was only on him. Hanging up the call, I gulped and stepped back, preparing myself to run away from him again.