"For You"

_________

_________

As Jungkook spoke those words, he didn't waste a second and left that room, leaving Hoseok behind. He was furious, more particularly at himself because he knew that Hoseok was right. His condition was again getting out of control, but he feared that if he starts his treatment again, then Yn might get to know about his past. And followed by that, the things which he has done in order to keep her by his side.

Brushing his fingers through his hair, Jungkook let out a deep breath before looking himself in the mirror. "I need to fix myself up" mumbling under his breath, he took some water and brushed it through his hair, fixing them. He then fixed his attire, and nodded to himself before going out of the washroom.

Coming out, he was met with Hoseok who was leaned up against the wall. "You're done? Let's go" standing up straight, he gave Jungkook a stern look before walking towards the hall, where others were. Jungkook didn't say anything and followed him, maybe not talking about it is the best decision at the moment. His mind was already messed up, but nonetheless he was glad that Antonio was now out of his life. He was an obstacle in his business life as well.

As soon as he entered the hall, his eyes landed on Yn who was still seated beside Alice. Hoseok already approached them with a smile on his face while Jungkook was still standing at the back. As Yn looked at him, his heart skipped a beat. She still has the same impact on him, her soft beautiful eyes and the way they stare at him with nothing but love always drives him insane. Smiling back, he slowly walked towards them while not breaking the eye contact.

Yn: "How was your deal?" that's the first thing she asked as he settled himself down next to her. Hearing this, Hoseok shot Jungkook a slight glare before looking back at Alice and leaned his back onto the chair. Jungkook didn't utter a word for few seconds.

Hoseok: "Yeah Jungkook, tell her. How was it?" Meeting his eyes, Jungkook gazed at him with sharp eyes before speaking.

Jungkook: "I didn't agree to his condition and he didn't like it. So he's gone" answering shortly, he looked at the plates before directing the waiters to serve them dinner. Sensing the oddness in the air, Yn didn't spare a second and placed her hand on top of his before giving him a reassuring smile.

Yn: "Don't think too much about it. Maybe it's a good thing that he's not your partner" Shrugging a bit, she earned a smile from Jungkook who now kissed her hand and grasped it in a tight grip.

[Yn's POV]

I was glad upon hearing the news for my own personal reasons, but seems like he wasn't. He lost a deal and it can affect his company in a certain way. I am still in a dilemma, whether should I tell him about the incident that happened with me or should I just leave it. But Alice's words got stuck inside my head, hiding things can create problems. I know he will be mad, but atleast he would know the truth.