"Sick games"

_________

_________

[Jimin's POV]

My eyes widen as I looked at his face which was filled with nothing but hatred. Hatred towards me, and I won't lie if I admit that I deserved it because it was me who brought Yn into that condition. Only if I wouldn't have hurt her and trusted her love for Jungkook, then things would have been different. But it's too late to feel guilty for that mistake, all I can do is now to work on how to repent it. Taking a heavy breath, I opened my mouth to speak, giving my best to make Jungkook understand that no one betrayed him. I could never do that.

"Jungkook, please listen to me. You are thinking wrong, no one betrayed you. We all were trying to help you-"

"Do hell with your help! You all are liars!" He snarled and before I could process, I was harshly pushed on the bed with him hovering above me. It only took him some seconds to grab the small scissors from the nightstand before placing it front of my eye. I looked at his face without any fear, I know he wouldn't hurt me. I have known him since childhood, he was just angry at that moment. But it was important to calm him down otherwise his disorder would be triggered and it would be impossible to save him.

"Jungkook... look at yourself. The last thing you ever want to do is to make another mistake. You think Yn will like it? You hurting me? She wants a simple life Jungkook, and you have to calm down if you want to give her one" I spoke softly while looking into his eyes which now expressed a different emotion.

Pain

"What happened. What did you do that she ended up in this situation. She got a fucking heart attack! Tell me Jimin, did someone hurt her? To the point that she gave up on her life!" His eyes filled with tears as he asked me that question. Aggression was still lingering in his voice. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach, what should I tell him? That I was the reason who caused this? That I doubted their fucking love? That I doubted her?

"Don't make me hate you Jimin... answer me. What happened to my Yn! Why she ended up in the hospital bed when you were supposed to fucking save her and make sure she's safe?!" He raised his voice but all I could do was to stare at him with a numb expression. His words engraved my head.

"You were supposed to fucking save her and make sure she's safe...."

Before I could answer him after mustering up the courage to tell him what happened, the door of the ward burst opened revealing the doctor and my uncle who looked at us with a shocked expression on their faces.

"Get the nurses!" Doctor yelled before attempting to free me from Jungkook who was still caging me, like a predator. My uncle was speechless, he didn't say anything but helped the doctor. Jungkook didn't protest further and looked at me with nothing but rage filling his eyes. He dropped the scissors and stood still, under their hold while I slowly sat up straight. We both stared at each other, our eyes were having a different conversation, just between the two of us.

But my heart skipped a beat when his lips curved up from the corner forming a sad smile.

"You knew it I couldn't hurt you. You know me so well Jimin" he paused before continuing, with his each word my heart was pounding at an erratic speed. It's like I was pushed into a deep hole, all I can see is darkness and by each passing minute it was getting suffocating for me. I wasn't able to breathe anymore, the hatred in his eyes and the sadness in his voice was killing me, yet I braced myself to hear his next words because I know that I deserved it.

"But you also know that I love and hate a person to the fullest, and right now, I hate you Jimin. I hate you so much" and those words were enough to make me freeze at the spot. I know he is not in the right state of mind, I know he is suffering and whatever he is doing or saying is the result of the chaos he is going through. But hearing him saying that,

It fucking hurts

"Go away. I don't want to see your face. I have got nothing to do with you anymore" his words again stabbed my heart. I gulped and pursed my lips into a thin line, not be able to meet his gaze. Nodding slightly, I gulped the lump in my throat before abruptly standing up and took a deep breath. I have to be strong, there's still a lot to do. I don't care if he gives up on me but I won't give up on him. Never. He's like my brother and always will be. From the corner of my eyes I saw my uncle giving me a sympathetic look. I just smiled at him in response and walked passed by him but stopped before saying.

"I'm sorry"

And I left the place, not looking back. I have to make things right, but before that I have to vent out this feeling which I'm going through.

And I know on whom I should do that.

My eyes darkened at the thought, she will fucking pay for it.

Oh darling Ara, I'm coming

___________

To be continued

Thank you for being patient ❤️