"A Lovely Encounter"

_________

_________

[Jungkook's POV]

Closing the door behind him, John left me alone in this interrogation room where discussions regarding my life will be done. I don't know what will happen in the future, but if I want to get out of this place I would do anything. My gaze shifted onto the door again as I heard some chattering, probably the lawyer is here.

The guy seems fine to me, even I didn't realise that I disclosed so many things about myself to him yesterday, then also he remained calm and didn't judge me. My heart is now at ease and I'm thankful to Jimin for convincing him to take my case. Yn is all alone now, and except for me no one is there in her life, same is the case with me. I can't live without her, well everyone knows that now.

The door cracked opened and I smiled at the person. "Mr. Gilbert" I spoke and observed his actions as he fixed his blazer and looked at me with warm eyes. "Hello Jungkook, how are you feeling today?" He asked while placing the file in front of me and settled himself down on the chair, now facing me.

"Like usual" I gave him a small reply as I myself didn't know how and what to feel anymore. After seeing Yn last night my mind went completely blank, I don't know why I'm like this and when will it end, maybe never but I would do anything to improve this condition of mine. It seems worse now, those voices, hallucinations, fears, nightmares, everything. Separating from the love of my life made it worse, if she was here then I would have been better. She didn't even come to visit me, not even once.

Does she hate me to the point that she has forgotten the love we shared?

Do sick people like me don't deserve a second chance and love?

And again, my head filled with these thoughts as I looked over at the lawyer who nodded. "Jimin told me about your condition" I smiled in response to his words and leaned my elbows onto the table. Licking my lips, I tilted my head and stared into his eyes which were staring back at mine, trying to anticipate my moves.

"So what do you think, after knowing the truth? Will you still help a sick person like me who has killed so many people?" I asked with the same expressions

"So what do you think, after knowing the truth? Will you still help a sick person like me who has killed so many people?" I asked with the same expressions. He chuckled softly and shook his head which took me by surprise, but I remained in the same position so as to hear those words which will decide my future.