"Sweet Kisses"

________

________

Jungkook: "The food is so delicious Grandma!" Jungkook complimented making Hoseok to chuckle along with everyone present in the dining room. The way he was eating, it seemed as if he has been hungry for ages, with his big doe eyes and pouty lips. The old lady served him more making him shook his head instantly in response. He didn't want to eat too much since they have to leave early to the hotel.

Jungkook got a text from Chan in the afternoon regarding a deal. The company is well reputed in this region and Jungkook had no problem with it since he wanted to expand his business as well. He was accomplishing his father's dream, and to make an official collaboration, he decided to meet them tomorrow before taking a further step. He was still paranoid with what happened last time with Antonio, though they were enemies but the consequences weren't good. Since that day, Jungkook started to do a background check on the ones who wanted to collaborate with his company. He was trying his best to live a normal life.

A life without killing

Hoseok: "Easy man, you seriously can't control when it comes to food" he chuckled earning a glare from younger one who responded while still eating.

Jungkook: "Says the one who ate two times in a row" Yn laughed in response to Hoseok's expressions.

Hoseok: "If the food is so delicious then how am I supposed to eat only once?"

Jungkook: "Same thing applies to me as well! The hypocrisy!"

Yn: "Calm down guys, Gosh you two didn't change a bit. Doesn't look like you're going to get married soon Hoseok" Jungkook grinned while looking at Hoseok who pretended to have a fake heart attack in front of Yn. She again laughed causing her grandma to laugh as well. After so long she saw her smiling with her whole heart, and the old lady was glad that someone is there to take care of her when she passes away.

That someone being none other than Jungkook.

Grandma: "So when is the marriage?" She asked while serving them the dinner.

Hoseok: "6 months after the engagement. My parents are very eager about the marriage, they love my fiance more than me" he scoffed playfully.

Yn: "Well she is an Angel, no doubt" she spoke while giving him a slight teasing smile which Jungkook found adorable. Shaking his head, Hoseok nodded, agreeing with the words she spoke. He loves Alice very much, they were the university's popular couple, and from the very beginning he has been very protective of her, and now he felt like the happiest person alive by marrying the love of his life.

The night followed by their warm conversations and it was now time for them to go. Jungkook glanced at Yn who was standing behind her grandmother with a smile on her face, her messy bun gave her very elegant look, and he was trying so hard not to kiss her then and there. His eyes were intensely staring into hers as if they were sharing a silent conversation with each other, just the two of them. Unintentionally, Jungkook licked his lips to calm his carnal urges making Yn to blush slightly.