"I can't lose you too"

__________

__________

Her head was hung low as her eyes scanned the pages of her textbook, each minute was passing like an hour to her. If another person would look at her, he or she will definitely think that she is studying hard and is only focused on the book.

But was she?

No. She wasn't. 5 days, it's been 5 days since the news about the Jeons spread through the media. Her heart was bleeding at the thought of the love of her life being alone during such time. It's not like she didn't try to get near him, but he kept her away from him. She still remembers his face when they were at his father's funeral. She was there too, standing far away along with Alice and the way he looked made her heart ached.

It was indeed her fault, her fault for hurting his emotions with that stupid joke of hers, and she blames herself everyday for doing that. The way he acted was nothing more than a faint memory, her sole attention was on him.

Maybe he's done with her

Maybe he hates her

His grief is stronger than hers

He never came to college after that day. She has been trying to contact him in every possible way, but failed miserably. She asked Hoseok several times to make her meet him, just once because she knew how it feels when someone loses his parents. She has been through such pain when she was a kid, and at that time her grandmother was there to console her, to love her.

But he was alone

Closing her eyes, Yn closed the book and let out a shaky sigh. She wasn't in the right state of mind, this thing that Jungkook is all alone and that he might hate her too was eating her alive. Alice has been there for her, and Hoseok was with Jungkook, but that didn't stop her from worrying about him. She loves him, very much and if something happens to him then she would never be able to forgive herself. Somewhere in her heart she knows that he needs her, he really needs her but he isn't letting her meet him at the same time.

Trying her best not to cry, she stood up from the seat and placed the book back onto one of the shelves in the library.

Walking along the hallway, she was stopped by Caroline who was panting heavily.

Caroline: "God Yn you are here! I was looking for you!" She said in a hurried tone causing her to frown at her words.

Yn: "What happened? Is everything okay?" She asked and Caroline nodded, still catching her breath.

Caroline: "Jungkook..."

And that was enough for her heart to beat irrationally. She feared that something might have happened to him, and in a panicked tone, she asked her while grabbing her shoulders.

Yn: "W-What happened to him?" Caroline gazed at her softly before hugging her, trying to calm her down.

Caroline: "Hey, calm down. Nothing happened, everything is okay. Jungkook finally came to the university and he is waiting for you in the dorm. Go meet him Yn, clear out things with him"