"Only if"

_______

_______

YN'S POV

My breath hitched as I found myself in an unfamiliar room. It wasn't dark, instead very beautiful and calming. Roaming my eyes, I realized where was I.

Jimin's house

Aggression rushed through my veins as I remembered what happened last night. Not because of Ara, in context to her I felt betrayed and hurt. Where I was taking care of her and supported her to repent the unforgivable mistakes done by my husband, she was putting a fake mask to get what she wanted. Revenge, and it's understandable. What Jungkook did to her and their parents is so unforgivable. And I was so stupid to think that I can repent his mistakes.

People must call me blind for still being with him, yes I was blinded by his love, his love is true, but not anymore. He was keeping an eye on me from the start through Jimin, I don't care what I am missing, but this pain is now getting unbearable! I want to be free, I want to be somewhere where I don't have to live with regret, guilt and fear. Yes, I still fear him. Jimin also betrayed me, by pretending to be my friend but in reality he was just trying to help Jungkook.

I feel caged, suffocated. I want to get out of here and go far away, far away from all this mess. Call me a coward, I don't care anymore. The love which was holding me till now has finally vanished. I have to do this, for myself and for the sake for him. I still can't believe that he hid about his mental condition, I also need answers and have to bid a proper goodbye to none other than my husband.

Jeon Jungkook.

With such determination, I slowly stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. The moment I tried to twist the doorknob I chuckled sadly as I realized that it was locked. Jimin must have done this to ensure that I don't escape or try to do something stupid. I won't escape, I will willingly go away from here and that too in front of these people.

"Open the door Jimin, I need to talk to you" I said as I banged on the closed door and waited for someone to open it. After few tries, someone finally did and that person was none other than Jimin himself. His face was calm as he gave me an apologetic look. I just stared at him with a blank expression, earning a small sigh from him.